Cabelas Vs Montana

Old January 27th, 2008, 08:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
BJ Conner

Default Cabelas Vs Montana

Thsi story appeared today in the Oregonia and here's the one in The
Olympian. Cabelas just opened a store near Olympia.

http://www.theolympian.com/outdoors/story/339328.html

The story is Cableas is buying up land and hunting and fishing rights
from ranchers in Montana. The average fisherman will loose access to
places they have hunted and fished for years.
It doen't supprize me, Cabelas are were big supporters of Cheny and
the Bu****es and prbably their plan to privatize the national forest
and othere public lands.
Old January 27th, 2008, 09:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 12:15:26 -0800 (PST), BJ Conner
wrote:

It doen't supprize me, Cabelas are were big supporters of Cheny and
the Bu****es

And is doesn't supprize sic me either that you would blame this on
Cheny sic and Bush.

Have another drink, BJ.

Old January 27th, 2008, 09:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

BJ Conner wrote:
Thsi story appeared today in the Oregonia and here's the one in The
Olympian. Cabelas just opened a store near Olympia.

http://www.theolympian.com/outdoors/story/339328.html

The story is Cableas is buying up land and hunting and fishing rights
from ranchers in Montana. The average fisherman will loose access to
places they have hunted and fished for years.
It doen't supprize me, Cabelas are were big supporters of Cheny and
the Bu****es and prbably their plan to privatize the national forest
and othere public lands.

Cabelas are evil *******s. They struck a deal with the corrupt
(Republican) politicians in Idaho to avoid paying the sales taxes they
should have been required to pay, and which their competitors pay.

I will never spend another dime in Cabelas.

Old January 27th, 2008, 11:25 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
BJ Conner

wrote:
It doen't supprize me, *Cabelas are were big supporters of Cheny and
the Bu****es

And is doesn't supprize sic me either that you would blame this on
Cheny sic and Bush.

Have another drink, BJ. *

Cabels hosted dozens of "Town Hall" meetings for Cheney. If you
signed an affidavit that you were a loyal republican you could go.
I am not drinking anything. Keep drinking that cool-aid Dave,
ignorance is still their biggest ally,
Old January 27th, 2008, 11:50 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 15:25:01 -0800 (PST), BJ Conner
wrote:

Cabels hosted dozens of "Town Hall" meetings for Cheney. If you
signed an affidavit that you were a loyal republican you could go.
I am not drinking anything. Keep drinking that cool-aid Dave,
ignorance is still their biggest ally,

Cabels sic probably did, but I'm betting they also gave to the Dems.
It's you that keeps drinking the cool-aid sic.

Two more drinks, BJ, ought to put you in lala land for the evening.

d;o)

Old January 28th, 2008, 12:16 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Daniel-San[_2_]

"rw" wrote

Cabelas are evil *******s. They struck a deal with the corrupt
(Republican) politicians in Idaho to avoid paying the sales taxes they
should have been required to pay, and which their competitors pay.

I will never spend another dime in Cabelas.

I Googled around and found nothing on this. Do you have a link to a story?
This is interesting to me, as a Cabela's opened down the road from me just
bit ago.

-Dan

Old January 28th, 2008, 12:45 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

Cabelas are evil *******s. They struck a deal with the corrupt
(Republican) politicians in Idaho to avoid paying the sales taxes they
should have been required to pay, and which their competitors pay.

I will never spend another dime in Cabelas.

I Googled around and found nothing on this. Do you have a link to a story?
This is interesting to me, as a Cabela's opened down the road from me just
bit ago.

The only thing I could find was this:
http://www.montanasnewsstation.com/G....asp?S=7774369
Seems that Cabelas is collecting sales tax on items sold to Idaho
residents that were purchased online. No big deal, since Cabelas has
a store here in Nebraska, they do the same.
Frank Reid

Old January 28th, 2008, 03:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Big Kahuna

Cabelas do not pay taxes anywhere they set up a store, just check the
internet on this. They feel the jobs they bring to the store and the
state taxes from sales is worth more to the state than the state income
tax. After all aren't all large corporations exempt from state taxes in
this country? Here in MA, all of the largest corporations only paid the
minimum tax in the state. It's normal business practice, look at the
incentive of a tax rebate from the feds, the middle income (under
$60,000 single and $120 married) will be getting $600. Do you think the
corporations are only going to get the same ratio? Face it, this is
life in America no matter who's in power.

Old January 28th, 2008, 03:15 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Big Kahuna

Here's just one of the links of tax dealings with the state of CT,
Cabela's gets a 7-year tax break worth approximately $6.7 million,

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?n...2&PAG=461&dept
_id=10299&rfi=6

It's happended everywhere that they open a store.

In article
,

Old January 28th, 2008, 04:47 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

wrote:

BJ Conner wrote:
Thsi story appeared today in the Oregonia and here's the one in The
Olympian. Cabelas just opened a store near Olympia.

http://www.theolympian.com/outdoors/story/339328.html

The story is Cableas is buying up land and hunting and fishing rights
from ranchers in Montana. The average fisherman will loose access to
places they have hunted and fished for years.
It doen't supprize me, Cabelas are were big supporters of Cheny and
the Bu****es and prbably their plan to privatize the national forest
and othere public lands.

Cabelas are evil *******s. They struck a deal with the corrupt
(Republican) politicians in Idaho to avoid paying the sales taxes they
should have been required to pay, and which their competitors pay.

I will never spend another dime in Cabelas.

****em!
I never liked their qualty too much anyway
It doesn't surprise me to find more corpaorarte scumbags asupporting the
reprotes in office in prsuit of lining their pockets while screwing over the
people and our environment,

And I do not think it matters what one drinks to be lucid enopugh to see
that!

Fred