strike king 3x lizards

Old July 6th, 2004, 03:53 AM
Calvin Mitcham

Default strike king 3x lizards

i mainly fish with weightless zoom 6" lizards. i broke down and bought a
couple packs of strike king lizards, and i hate them. first of all, they
don't sink on their own. secondly, they almost turn inside out trying to
get a hook through them.

enough whining, i'm very happy with the zooms, and the first one to
reply with an address will find the strike kings in their mailbox.

calvin.

Old July 6th, 2004, 05:35 AM
go-bassn

I agree Calvin. I prefer my baits to sink at rest.

Warren

--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com

Old July 6th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)

Send them here, I like em and use them on Carolina rigs in the rim canal on Okeechobee.
Bill Pentheny
4812 NW Royal Palm Dr.
Arcadia, Fl. 34266
Thanks a bunch! Doc

Old July 6th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Charles Summers

Doc... you make me sick! You just HAD to mention "rim canal" and
Okeechobee"... just when I thought I was getting over my obsession with that
place. Do you know how many times I tried to convince my wife that moving
down there would be in "our" best interest? I never mentioned who the "our"
part was... but as long as she kept thinking that it meant her and the kids,
then I wasn't going to tell her any different.

We got to fish that lake again next year! We HAVE to!

(missing Okeechobee...)

Old July 7th, 2004, 12:29 AM
Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)

The old pull out coach in the spare room is history and has been replaced with a nice queen size bed. The offer for a place to
stay for ROFB ers still stands. Y'all come on down. Doc

Old July 7th, 2004, 12:59 AM
Charles B. Summers

Tempting... tempting... tempting....

Tell Joe I need another vacation ... ok?

--
Charles Summers
Secret Weapon Lures

Old July 7th, 2004, 01:08 AM
Bob La Londe

Default HEY JOE !!!!

You are working Charles too hard. He needs another vacation.

--
Public Fishing & Boating Forums
Fishing & Boating Link Index

. ..

Old July 9th, 2004, 02:28 PM
QUAKEnSHAKE

Quote;
strike king 3x lizards

Group: rec.outdoors.fishing.bass Date: Mon, Jul 5, 2004, 10:53pm (CDT+1)
From: (Calvin=A0Mitcham)
they don't sink on their own. :Quote

Guess you didnt see on the front top of the package it has in big
letters SUPER FLOATING. On the back it has Xtra Bouyant.

Old July 9th, 2004, 02:28 PM
QUAKEnSHAKE

From: (Calvin=A0Mitcham)

Old July 9th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)

Calvin
They came yesterday while I was out on Lake Placid (that was a mistake. Waterskiers and squirt boats every where. Couldn't buy a
bite). (Charles, stop reading here) Thanks a lot. If the thunderstorms hold off I'm going to the Okeechobee rim canals on
Saturday. I'll post their performance Sunday. Doc