Picture from tonight here in Florida

Old March 6th, 2004, 03:15 AM
David H. Lipman

Default Picture from tonight here in Florida

Cool !

Too bad the Atlantic ocean temps are still a little cool. Ah, but soon, Striped Bass in NJ
!

Dave

. ..

Old March 6th, 2004, 11:12 AM
Short Wave Sportfishing

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 03:15:03 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
wrote:

Cool !

Too bad the Atlantic ocean temps are still a little cool. Ah, but soon, Striped Bass in NJ

Just heard that soembody caught a 38" striper from the Jersey shore
using clams as bait.

Come on spring. :)

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
-----------
"Do fishermen eat avocados? This is a question
that no one ever thinks to ask."

Russel Chatham, "Dark Waters" (1988)
Old March 6th, 2004, 01:14 PM
David H. Lipman

Well I don't know if one was caught off the beach but I have heard reports of a Striper
caught in the Raritan Bay or Raritan River.

Old March 6th, 2004, 03:17 PM
barbz

LowImpact wrote:
Blackdrum 18inches and 4-5 lbs.....Caught on Shrimp

Sweetie, that's a really nice fish, but you should post pictures to
alt.binaries.pictures.fishing

This newsgroup is for text posts only. I think it has to do with the way
some users view newsgroups, and pics can be very large files.

cheers,
barbz

Old March 16th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Tony

Nice, I caught one I am guessing in the 30lb range 2 weeks ago off a
galveston pier. It was a little over 36" and released. I do however have a
nice picture of a bullred caught on same pier at same time. Check it out in
alt.binaries.pictures.fishing.
later