Well Jeez...

Old January 1st, 2009, 04:47 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
George Cleveland

Default Well Jeez...

If no one else will do it I will.

Happy New Year

GeoC
Old January 1st, 2009, 06:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Daniel-San[_2_]

"George Cleveland" wrote...
If no one else will do it I will.

Happy New Year

Yes, yes.

On a more important (??) note, a week-n-a-haff till the long steelheadin'
weekend.

-Dan
(wasn't it just yesterday that "Y2K" mattered?)

Old January 1st, 2009, 08:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

May your lines be tight and your fish be monsters

Happy New Year

Old January 1st, 2009, 12:18 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

On Jan 1, 10:47*am, George Cleveland
wrote:
If no one else will do it I will.

Happy New Year

GeoC

And to all of you, the same. I might have been the first roffian to
see the new year this year: Greetings from Angkor Wat, Cambodia.

--riverman
Old January 1st, 2009, 01:21 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

wrote:
If no one else will do it I will.

Happy New Year

GeoC

And to all of you, the same. I might have been the first roffian to
see the new year this year: Greetings from Angkor Wat, Cambodia.

--riverman

Nah, I'm in Kamchatka. d;o)

Well, at least in my thoughts......

Happy New Year, big guy.

Old January 1st, 2009, 04:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff miller[_2_]

wrote:

If no one else will do it I will.

Happy New Year

GeoC

And to all of you, the same. I might have been the first roffian to
see the new year this year: Greetings from Angkor Wat, Cambodia.

--riverman

angkor wat...no ****!!?? your travels are amazing. ...and, uh...do
you take photos? if so, can you post them for viewing?

jeff
Old January 1st, 2009, 05:24 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2008

wrote:
If no one else will do it I will.

Happy New Year

GeoC

And to all of you, the same. I might have been the first roffian to
see the new year this year: Greetings from Angkor Wat, Cambodia.

--riverman

Nah, I'm in Kamchatka. *d;o)

Well, at least in my thoughts......

Happy New Year, big guy.

Dave

Kamchatka at this time of the year? Go for it. We'll change your
pirate name to Big Blue.
Happy New year all!
Frank Reid
flytyer37.blogspot.com
Old January 1st, 2009, 05:25 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2008

If no one else will do it I will.

Happy New Year

And to all of you, the same. I might have been the first roffian to
see the new year this year: Greetings from Angkor Wat, Cambodia.

--riverman

Angor Wat has wireless? Happy New Year!
Frank Reid
flytyer37.blogspot.com

Old January 2nd, 2009, 01:25 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
george9219

On Dec 31 2008, 10:47*pm, George Cleveland
wrote:
If no one else will do it I will.

Happy New Year

GeoC

Indeed. A happy and healthy New Year to all Roffians and their
families.
Old January 2nd, 2009, 08:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
W. D. Grey

In article , Dave LaCourse
writes

wrote:
If no one else will do it I will.

Happy New Year

GeoC

And to all of you, the same. I might have been the first roffian to
see the new year this year: Greetings from Angkor Wat, Cambodia.

--riverman

Nah, I'm in Kamchatka. d;o)

Well, at least in my thoughts......

Happy New Year, big guy.