Scottish Fly Fisher

Old October 31st, 2005, 10:43 AM
Normandy

Default Scottish Fly Fisher

Be so kind as to write me off NG

Normandy

Old October 31st, 2005, 03:07 PM
Normandy

"Normandy" wrote in message
Be so kind as to write me off NG

Normandy

Dear John

Tried to write you off NG but the mail bounced. My name is Sinclair and my
wife Ann and I own La Behotiere in France. We have 2 1/2 Km of the River
Risle. We are located about one hour from the La Havre ferry terminal.

This is the house made famous in Charles Ritz's book, 'A Fly Fisherman Life'
and fished by Hemmingway and others

We have a small cottage if you get over this way bring your rod stay a day
or two in the cottage and hunt the wild brown.

Sorry for getting into to it with that idiot.

Normandy

Old November 1st, 2005, 12:23 AM
Scottish Fly Fisher

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:07:26 +0100, "Normandy"
wrote:

"Normandy" wrote in message
. ..
Be so kind as to write me off NG

Normandy

Dear John

Tried to write you off NG but the mail bounced. My name is Sinclair and my
wife Ann and I own La Behotiere in France. We have 2 1/2 Km of the River
Risle. We are located about one hour from the La Havre ferry terminal.

Hi Sinclair. I'm sorry that the email addy bounced. You could try

This is the house made famous in Charles Ritz's book, 'A Fly Fisherman Life'
and fished by Hemmingway and others

Ooh... I like the sound of that!

We have a small cottage if you get over this way bring your rod stay a day
or two in the cottage and hunt the wild brown.

Thanks for your generous offer. I'll have to be creative when I try to
convince my girlfriend that a trip to Normandy would be fishing free.
Our up and coming break in Barcelona might swing it for me. :-)

Sorry for getting into to it with that idiot.

Hey, I was as guilty as you. Besides, it's so tempting to feed the
trolls. ;-)

John

http://groups.msn.com/scottishflyfisher
Old November 1st, 2005, 12:54 AM