Souther Classic

Old January 24th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Jerry Barton

Default Souther Classic

I just made my reservation at the hotel that Moe and Doc picked for the
Classic and I have to say that I'm happy with the prices. I got a room with
3 full beds for $70.00 per night. The overnight docking for our boats are
also free, with electricity, for registered guest. I just need to find out
how far is the Okee Marina by water.

--
Jerry Barton
www.jerrys-world.com

Old January 24th, 2004, 10:31 PM
Chris S

Jerry I just made reservation myself too. The clerk said about 8-10 miles by
land and he guessed it was about the same by water too? Look forward to some
great fishing!!!

Chris

Old January 25th, 2004, 03:17 AM
Chris S

We Should be there sometime Tuesday hopfully

Old January 27th, 2004, 03:34 PM
Jerry Barton

I just found out that the 8 miles by water can take you almost a hour each
way because we'd have to go through the locks. So now I'm checking with the
Okee Marina to see what their daily charge will be for docking.

Old January 27th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Jerry Barton

I just got off the phone w/ Marina and the lady said that we'll have to call
back about the first week of April to check on availability of docks, and
the overnite price is $1.00 per foot.

Old January 27th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
I just got off the phone w/ Marina and the lady said that we'll have to

call
back about the first week of April to check on availability of docks, and
the overnite price is $1.00 per foot.

$21.50 a night to dock my boat??? I don't think so!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old January 27th, 2004, 04:20 PM
Jerry Barton

Exactly !!!

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...

Old January 27th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Charles B. Summers

WOW... even though that is the going rate here. Hahaha Steve, see what it
costs you for that monster you drive!

Mine would only cost $17! (Still aint gonna do it)

Old January 27th, 2004, 11:09 PM
RichZ

Steve wrote:
$21.50 a night to dock my boat???

Yes, but if you sleep in the rod locker, think of all the room money you'll
save!

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing