Attention TGSS swappers

Old May 5th, 2004, 05:15 AM
Mu Young Lee

Default Attention TGSS swappers

I propose that swapmeister gets to keep any extras.

Mu
Old May 5th, 2004, 06:15 AM
Padishar Creel

That has my vote...

Chris

.itd.umich.edu...

Old May 5th, 2004, 06:49 AM
Hooked

"Peter Charles" wrote in message

BD's showed up today -- masterful work, Mr. BD.

Oh sure. Go ahead and tease us! You get to sit there and ogle/fondle them
and then tell us all how great they are, and we still have to wait.

Old May 5th, 2004, 06:54 AM
Hooked

"Padishar Creel" wrote in message
That has my vote...

Chris

"Mu Young Lee" wrote in message
.itd.umich.edu...
I propose that swapmeister gets to keep any extras.

Mu

Once again, I'm missing posts, but I'll second that.

Or they can go to the school teacher mentioned in the midge swap.

Old May 5th, 2004, 01:26 PM
Joe McIntosh

"walt winter" wrote in message
Padishar Creel wrote:
That has my vote...

Chris

"Mu Young Lee" wrote in message
.itd.umich.edu...

I propose that swapmeister gets to keep any extras.

Mu

I propose that we donate any extras to that poor flyless indian whose eyes
are just to weak to allow him to tie. His fingers are so old his squaw ties
a fly on his leader before he leaves reservation. { the tribe will pay
postage involved to help him out ]
signed PIJ

Old May 6th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Peter Charles

On Tue, 4 May 2004 22:15:18 -0700, "Padishar Creel"
wrote:

That has my vote...

Chris

"Mu Young Lee" wrote in message
c.itd.umich.edu...
I propose that swapmeister gets to keep any extras.

Mu

Chris - got your flies -- very cool tube fly design -- like the name
too.

Peter

turn mailhot into hotmail to reply

Visit The Streamer Page at http://www.mountaincable.net/~pcharl...ers/index.html
Old May 7th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Padishar Creel

Peter, you a very kind. The fly fishes better than it looks. The best
knot, I have found, for the smaller eyed hooks is the Palomar knot. It
helps in keeping the hook in the hook keeper. This particular pattern has
been effective for both trout and bronze backs.

Enjoy, Chris

Old May 9th, 2004, 03:41 AM
pw

We've had another casualty -- Larry Medina has been impaled by a
streamer hook and was last seen running down the . . .

Actual reason - work assignment -- a terrible thing to happen to a
swapper.

Now there were only 19 . . .

Peter

turn mailhot into hotmail to reply

Visit The Streamer Page at http://www.mountaincable.net/~pcharl...ers/index.html

Looks like the USPS has lost another package of mine sent outside the
US. If you haven't gotten my flies by now, you probably won't.

Sorry about that Peter.

-pw
remove astericks (*) from e-mail address
(use paulwilliamson at spamcop dot net)

Old May 9th, 2004, 06:10 AM
Chas Wade

pw wrote:

Looks like the USPS has lost another package of mine sent outside the
US. If you haven't gotten my flies by now, you probably won't.

Sorry about that Peter.

Don't give up too soon. I sent a package to my brother in Brazil, and
it got lost because I used his old address. About 4 months later it
showed up back here in Seqattle. I'd sent a 1 foot cube shaped box,
but it looked more like a basketball when I got it back. Somehow the
bottle of maple syrup in it didn't break, and all the rest of the stuff
was OK.

Don't panic yet.

Chas
remove fly fish to reply