done....

Old June 17th, 2004, 12:41 AM
bones

Default done....

took my last Chemo pill today.... things are looking good
Harry Mason
www.Troutflies.com
Old June 17th, 2004, 12:45 AM
Charlie Choc

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 23:41:57 GMT, bones wrote:

took my last Chemo pill today.... things are looking good

Good deal Harry.
--
Charlie...
Old June 17th, 2004, 12:45 AM
Ken Fortenberry

bones wrote:

took my last Chemo pill today.... things are looking good

A tribute to the power of orneriness. ;-)

Good for you, Harry, and all the best to you.

--
Special Ed

Old June 17th, 2004, 01:17 AM
bones

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 23:45:16 GMT, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

A tribute to the power of orneriness. ;-)

more truth than fiction. :-) .. thanks 40,

been the fastest _long_ six months of my life.
Harry Mason
www.Troutflies.com
Old June 17th, 2004, 01:42 AM
Tom Littleton

Harry,
Glad to hear that things are looking good.
Tom
Old June 17th, 2004, 02:11 AM
Stephen Welsh

bones wrote in news:ljm1d09029ul14aoon2kfnl8t3ihqualu5@
4ax.com:

took my last Chemo pill today.... things are looking good
Harry Mason
www.Troutflies.com

Ball-tearer.

;-)

Steve

Old June 17th, 2004, 02:28 AM
vincent p. norris

Delighted to hear that, Harry!

Live a long life and enjoy every minute of it!

vince
Old June 17th, 2004, 04:41 AM
Tim J.

"bones" wrote...
took my last Chemo pill today.... things are looking good

It's a good thing, Harry. You have to stick around for a long time. Otherwise,
wayno might have to start tying his own. I'm glad to hear things are
looking up.
--
TL,
Tim

Old June 17th, 2004, 12:01 PM
Mark H. Bowen

"bones" wrote in message
took my last Chemo pill today.... things are looking good
Harry Mason
www.Troutflies.com

See, I told ya that you'd kick that ****s ass!

Very happy to hear you're doin' so much better!

Mark

Old June 17th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Frank Reid

took my last Chemo pill today.... things are looking good
Harry Mason
www.Troutflies.com

Big milestone. My best to you.
Frank Reid