done....

Old June 18th, 2004, 01:38 PM
Charlie Choc

Default done....

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 08:32:01 -0400, Jeff Miller
wrote:

uh oh...looks like remedial coursework at the ij charm school may be
required... g

"It's so easy to slip..." - Lowell George
--
Charlie...
Old June 18th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Danl

"bones" wrote in message

Oh yeah, I have been going to the slide inn and environs since the
early 80's . I will be there on the 13 th of July, I think
I tied flies for the Inn when the Conlons owned it. It's a neat area,
what has always struck me was/is quality of the Light, sounds odd but
I have never been in place the has sunlight quite like it. It is
remarkable for that alone much less the Valley itself which is
stunning even with the post "A Cash flowed through it" movie homes.
Harry Mason
www.Troutflies.com

Great news all the way round, Harry! Congratulations on the chemo. I look
forward to seeing you on the Madison.

Danl

Old June 19th, 2004, 10:28 AM
Frank Church

"Danl" wrote in news:10d67qv7cq94tf0
@corp.supernews.com:

"bones" wrote in message

Though I haven't posted here lately I have followed your progress Harry,
good on you my friend, so nice to hear you're on the road to recovery.

Frank Church
Old June 19th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Herman Nijland

bones wrote:
took my last Chemo pill today.... things are looking good
Harry Mason
www.Troutflies.com

Great Harry!

--
Herman
Old June 20th, 2004, 08:25 AM
Padishar Creel

Frank I have been wondering how you were doing? How about an update on
Travels with Frank? I enjoyed your last pictures a great deal.

chris 'padishar creel' fanning

. 1.4...

Old June 22nd, 2004, 02:11 AM
Tim Carter

"bones" wrote in message
took my last Chemo pill today.... things are looking good
Harry Mason
www.Troutflies.com

I'm a little late to this party, but this is one that should go for a long
time anyway. Congratulations to you! I can barely imagine what a bright
day it must be for you and your family.

Old June 22nd, 2004, 02:01 PM
Joe McIntosh

"Jeff Miller" wrote :

Oh yeah, I have been going to the slide inn and environs since the
early 80's . I will be there on the 13 th of July, I think

howdy neighbor! indian joe and i will be at the slide inn also... look
forward to raising a glass and toasting to your good health. but...you
might wanna prepare yourself for indian joe. he, um, has this little
glitch about other folks' flies. i suspect i'll be stepping around the
drool pools once he discovers you're nearby. g

Highly insulted IJ replies---Placed my order with Mr Mason last week and
expect flies I am payin for to arrive today.!!!!!
But Harry if you see one of those House of Harrold flies left over around
shop I would be proud to own one to show to friends. Tried to buy one last
week but could not figure how to order from WISH list. Gosh just think of
sleeping in a cabin next door to a real fly merchant--i won"t have to use
Miller's discarted flie maybe.

Old June 26th, 2004, 03:30 AM
George Adams

Harry, great to hear you're doing well. I can imagine your family is as happy
as I was when my daughter got a clean bill of health in her last checkup
following colon cancer surgery.

Continued good health and tight lines to you.

George Adams

"All good fishermen stay young until they die, for fishing is the only dream of
youth that doth not grow stale with age."
---- J.W Muller

Old June 27th, 2004, 04:21 AM
Padishar Creel

Harry, I rec'd my flies and they look wonderful. Thanks.

See you at the Clave...Chris