I appologize....

Old October 3rd, 2003, 06:42 PM
alwayfishking

Default I appologize....(Shred)

Welcome aboard, but trust me if you want to learn how to catch fish you have
come to the right place, if you expect to catch fish with anyone
here.....you might be a little disappointed,,,, but not for lack of trying.
We all fish hard. ..oh and stay away from GONE ANGLING he is a troll who
does not know jack about fishing and is unable or unwilling to learn.....
avoid his posts at all costs.
"John Kerr" wrote in message
Only have the "genetic" connection with "little" John...he's my son (but
I taught him everything he knows) g

Thanks all for the welcome!
Have to hurry...will fill in some "blanks" later.
JK

Old October 3rd, 2003, 08:35 PM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

Hi Randy, long lunch or you got the afternoon off? If your off, what
are you doin? Go fishin. No, before you ask, I can't, the beast has
my car today :{

Going downhill with the trailer wouldn't be so bad, cept for stopping
and turning :}

On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 17:42:45 GMT, "alwayfishking"
sent into the ether:

"John Kerr" wrote in message
Only have the "genetic" connection with "little" John...he's my son (but
I taught him everything he knows) g

Thanks all for the welcome!
Have to hurry...will fill in some "blanks" later.
JK

danl
Good fishing, great catching
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
Remove left x for direct reply
Old October 9th, 2003, 11:41 PM
John Kerr

Default I appologize....(Charles)

Just a note to anyone fishing Kentucky Lake if you are not familiar with
it....have both a Tenn. and Kentucky license...it's hard to tell just
where ya are sometimes grin, and the "law" is on the water OFTEN! They
also don't take kindly to those that try and hide a "cold one" in their
boat! I was down at Johnathon Creek a while back and a guy came in to
the marina all bent out of shape...just got a ticket for no Tenn.
license, and another for having a beer in his cooler...and it ain't
cheap g!
JK

Old October 10th, 2003, 05:48 AM
Charles B. Summers

I keep a current Tennessee license, and will buy a two-day KY license when I
get there. Luckily, I'm not a drinker so I don't have to worry about
anything but fishing. LOL

We learned about how fast the Game Warden can find you as you cross the
state lines while fishing on Dale Hollow.

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com