New Ride - She's home!

Old October 12th, 2003, 12:41 AM
John Kerr

Default New Ride - She's home!

Almost sounds like a "Proud Daddy" g. Enjoy that boat!!!!!
JK

Old October 12th, 2003, 01:10 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Eric,

Congratulations on the new boat. I just went to ABPF and the picture wasn't up yet, but I'm looking
forward to seeing it. I remember my first new boat. I just about wore out the trailer dragging it
around to show friends.

If I got your e-mail address correct, you should be a member now. Check your e-mail for a message
from OutdoorFrontiers. I used EricD as your username. You can change the information once you
login with the password provided.
--
Steve
OutdoorFrontiers

"Eric Dreher" wrote in message ...
I just posted a picture of my new Champion on the
binary group.

Steve, I tried to register on your web site, but the page
for registration won't load.

She's a beauty!

"Anti-Americanism is ubiquitous, a direct consequence
of America doing her duty, the resentment of followers,
not leaders. To be sure, anti-Americanism is an ignoble
and irrational emotion. Like anti-Semitism, which in
some ways it has replaced, it is impervious to facts or
logic." - Paul Johnson

Old October 12th, 2003, 01:40 AM
Steve Erwin

Now go here, http://pub165.ezboard.com/fbbcboardfrm6 , and send some pics
in. Just in time for you to run down to the TOC at Sam Rayburn next week,
LOL. That site is where you can get her set up and running like a scalding
ape.

Old October 12th, 2003, 03:30 AM

Aaaahhhhh a Champion, that's my kind of boat!! Your gonna love it.