record rainbow trout

Old December 3rd, 2003, 10:40 AM
lucy white

Default record rainbow trout

Press Releases

BRFC Press Release (Anglers' Net) 18:21 Friday, 28-11-2003

At a recent meeting in London Chaired by NFA President Mr Ken Ball President,
and attended by Ted Tuckerman of the NFSA; Marsh Prately & Phil Smith of SAA,
Malcolm Hanson of the S&TA, and scientific advisers Nigel Hewlett of the
Environment Agency and Oliver Crimmen of the Natural History Museum, the
following decision was made:-

Cultivated - Rainbow Trout Record:-

The Committee carefully considered the Cultivated Rainbow Trout Record of 36
lbs 14ozs 8 drms, following statements by the captor Mr Clive White.

These statements, which became very high profile in the media, have cast
doubts on the authenticity of the current record thus placing the Committee in
a very difficult position. The Committee wish to make it very clear that it
acted in good faith in ratifying the record in 1995 but following the receipt
of a letter from Mr White, has decided to suspend the record pending the
outcome of any legal action that may be taken.

However until the matter is resolved, the Committee will acknowledge fish
above the previous record of 30lbs 12ozs, that being a fish caught by Mr Tony
Flower at Tavistock Trout Fishery in July 1994 and consider all claims that
are above the 36lbs 14ozs 8 drms fish purported to have been caught by Mr
White, These will be processed in the normal way.

The Committee therefore acknowledge the following claim for a :-

Game Fish

Trout-Rainbow - Cultivated - (Oncorhynchus mykiss) - at 33lbs 4oz (15.082Kg)
caught by Mr James Lawson on 30 June 2003 at Watercress Trout Fishery,
Chudleigh, Devon.

Lets get a few things tsraight about this news release shall we, 1, the fish
was not found in the water lie, the fact is that the fish was placed in a bag
under a seat waiting to be picked up, it was dead.
2, according to NIGEL JACKSON at the time of captor he said the fish was
stocked less than 24hrs before it was aledgedly caught but now NIGEL JACKSON
says it was stocked 48hrs before time of capture (to lie u have to have a good
memory something nigel is finding out now).
nigel in fact set the whole thing up to credit his then fishery to gain more
revenue and to sell the fishery at a higher price, his plan worked as he did
sell the fishery at a higher than worth price.
if nigel is telling the truth then why is he willing to spend 100,000 pounds
on rearing a new british record fish and then give it to dever springs
statement from angling news.

(SUPER TROUT

(Trout breeding expert Nigel Jackson has promised to produce another British
record within the next couple of months. The former Denver springs owner has
agreed to supply at least one of his hand reared super record breaking fish to
the Denver fishery making it the best ever. He has plans to introduce a 40lb
plus into the fishery for £100,000.)
which he has nothing to do with, in fact we all know how much nigel doesnt
like dever springs.
nigel is a nasty peice of work i have a friend that witnessed him make a
fisherman believe he had caught a bigger fish when he infact took a a fish out
of the freeser tried to do a quick defrost on it and then fool the angler to
believe he caught a big fish (TC).
unlike what he reported int trout fisherman mag he has never had a fish above
25lbs come out of sutton springs trout fishery.
nigel is the con man he should be peanilised for what he done and to use
another person in his plot is unspeakable, he is the biggest con in the
industry. nigel hates anglers, he doesnt trust them, on many occasions we have
known him to ask friends to watch the anglers because in his words "they are
up to no good" he is only worried about money he is making a huge loss
financially although he wouldnt admit that "books"

makes u think dunnit?????

Old December 3rd, 2003, 10:51 AM
Vaughan Hurry

"lucy white" wrote in message
Press Releases

makes u think dunnit?????

Makes me wonder why you thought anyone would be interested.................

Old December 3rd, 2003, 05:26 PM
lucy white

"lucy white" wrote in message
Press Releases

makes u think dunnit?????

Makes me wonder why you thought anyone would be interested.................

well u read it didnt u?

Old December 3rd, 2003, 11:53 PM
Wolfgang

"lucy white" wrote in message

"lucy white" wrote in message
Press Releases

makes u think dunnit?????

Makes me wonder why you thought anyone would be

interested.................

well u read it didnt u?

In the absence of clues or experience it can be difficult to judge in
advance whether a particular item will prove interesting or not. I suspect
that the next time he sees your name appended to something, Mr. Hurry will
have all the clues he needs......as will many others.

Wolfgang

Old December 4th, 2003, 12:08 AM
Guyz-N-Flyz

"Vaughan Hurry" wrote in message

"lucy white" wrote in message
Press Releases

makes u think dunnit?????

Makes me wonder why you thought anyone would be

interested.................

I was so interested that Lucy now resides in my Killfile

Op --nuff said--

Old December 4th, 2003, 09:00 AM
lucy white

"lucy white" wrote in message
Press Releases

makes u think dunnit?????

Makes me wonder why you thought anyone would be

interested.................

I was so interested that Lucy now resides in my Killfile

Op --nuff said--

is there any need to be so rude, so i posted something fine u werent
interested i dont have the ability to read the future to seeif people of this
forum will be interested anyway i didnt realise it was a kids group. your all
a bunch of boring ****s anyway. get a life.

Old December 4th, 2003, 09:03 AM
lucy white

"lucy white" wrote in message
Press Releases

makes u think dunnit?????

Makes me wonder why you thought anyone would be

interested.................

I was so interested that Lucy now resides in my Killfile

Op --nuff said--

my husband was right then while on live tv he enlikened fly fishing to
shooting tigers in a cage, (no sport) u may as well have someone put the fish
on the hook for you its that easy.

Old December 4th, 2003, 09:10 AM
lucy white

"lucy white" wrote in message
Press Releases

makes u think dunnit?????

Makes me wonder why you thought anyone would be

interested.................

I was so interested that Lucy now resides in my Killfile

Op --nuff said--

is there any need to be so rude, so i posted something fine u werent
interested i dont have the ability to read the future to seeif people of

this
forum will be interested anyway i didnt realise it was a kids group. your

all
a bunch of boring ****s anyway. get a life. yout shooting tigers in a cage

your so sad fly fishing isnt a sport it a thing for sad individuals to do when
they cant do anything else right in thier lives, u may as well have the fish
put onto your hook its that bloody easy.