Where's Harry?

Old September 27th, 2003, 01:08 AM
RichZ

Default Where's Harry?

It it me, or has Thundercat been either missing or very quiet the last
couple weeks?

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Old September 27th, 2003, 02:00 AM
Henry Hefner

2 posts wednesday, but you gotta go back to the 14th for any more... Is
this a job for Scooby Doo and Shaggy?

Old September 27th, 2003, 04:22 AM
Thundercat

Falling victim to that four letter word: work. To make matters worse, I've
been fishing even less than I've been posting. Rather sad, actually.
However, I am forcing myself to get out tomorrow for a couple hours with
Randy. I desperately need the relief.

--
Harry J. aka Thundercat
Rogue Bass Fishing Club

Old September 27th, 2003, 06:35 PM
Bob Rickard

Remember, Harry, that work is the downfall of the drinking class!

--
Bob Rickard
www.secretweaponlures.com

et...

Old September 30th, 2003, 02:17 AM
alwayfishking

Well we got out, but it was anything but relaxing. Winds were blowing real
hard and the fish were not biting except for the few dinks and 1 keeper
Harry managed. oh and a few pickerel. Nothing for me that day. We had three
people out fishing.... me and Harry on one boat and my nephew on the other.
Both trolling motor batteries started giving out and we had a hard time
trying to motor back in. About 30 yards from boat launch I got my first good
bite, set the hook, reeled a few times and the fish came off. I guess if you
never lose a fish you never appreciate catching one. Still fun to fish with
Harry.. Dam winter..dam winter
igy.com...