MTC Ride Share

Old March 8th, 2006, 12:48 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default MTC Ride Share

Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone going to the MTC would like to ride with
me. I am planning to leave on Tuesday the 18th and am coming from
Northeast of Madison,WI. I have a 1/2 ton short bed chevy pickup
w/extra cab. So far it looks like I am not taking the Sponge with me
so I could tow your boat.

I could pick you up at your place if it is on the way or meet you
enroute somewhere.

I will be leaving early. I have to check with Steve on what time he
would like to meet up so we can do an "express" caravan.

Let me know here or email me and I will give you a call so we can
discuss it. If you email me remember to remove the x in my addy.

I am so looking forward to this MTC!!!

May Wisconsin come in first and second on both days ;}
I've learned that I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it!

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!
Old March 8th, 2006, 02:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
wrote in message
Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone going to the MTC would like to ride with
me. I am planning to leave on Tuesday the 18th and am coming from
Northeast of Madison,WI. I have a 1/2 ton short bed chevy pickup
w/extra cab. So far it looks like I am not taking the Sponge with me
so I could tow your boat.

I could pick you up at your place if it is on the way or meet you
enroute somewhere.

I will be leaving early. I have to check with Steve on what time he
would like to meet up so we can do an "express" caravan.

Let me know here or email me and I will give you a call so we can
discuss it. If you email me remember to remove the x in my addy.

I am so looking forward to this MTC!!!

Dan,

I'm looking forward to the MTC as well, but I'm wondering if you want to
caravan down behind me? I'm picking Kevin up in McLean, IL and then making
the run to Eddyville. According to Mapquest, the trip is going to take
almost 12 hours total. I won't be able to leave Rhinelander until 7:00 a.m.
so that means we won't be pulling in until 7:00 that night.

Mapquest says that the run from Beaver Dam to Eddyville is less than 9
hours. You can be down there well before dinner time and possibly even get
out fishing on Tuesday.

Just something to think about. I don't think it's going to take me 12 hours
to get there, but I'll be running hard all the way.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old March 8th, 2006, 03:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default MTC Ride Share (STEVE , DAN, CHARLES?)

Hey Justin? What do you think? Any idea yet on the cost per night per
person at the terrace? What about the internet connections??? Looking
forward to getting down there!

Heavy

Old March 8th, 2006, 07:24 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

MMMmmm, leave late, drive like a maniac and get there at 7PM or leave
early drive fast and get there in the early afternoon? MMMmmm

I think you are going to be alone Steve :}

Anyway, is there anyone out there that wants to hookup??? Come on
folks, speak up.

On Wed, 8 Mar 2006 08:27:55 -0600, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
sent into the ether:

Old March 8th, 2006, 08:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"Chris Rennert" wrote in snip
, and I have an internet connection (to keep tabs on MDI) I

There's no internet in Kentucky :-)

Old March 8th, 2006, 09:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

They have a pigeon that flys by with a wire attached to his tail. ;-)

Old March 9th, 2006, 01:15 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Chris, and all to answer questions: You will have a good dial-up
connection in the terrace, and motel rooms.

Lodging in the Terrace is $187.oo per night, and sleeps 10 (2 per bed)
1 on couch and 1 or 2 can sleep on cot or air mattrace. Currently, we
have 8 staying there= $23.50 a night the more we fill the Terrace the
lower the price per night split between us. Motel rooms are $58.00 per
night, but there is only one left avaible. You would have to call them
to reserve it. Go to www.Palisades-resort.com.

-Justin

Old March 9th, 2006, 11:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

MTC Ride Share (STEVE , DAN, CHARLES?)

Group: rec.outdoors.fishing.bass Date: Wed, Mar 8, 2006, 3:11pm (CST+1)
From: (alwaysfishking)
=======
There's no internet in Kentucky :-)
=======
I can take a joke.....come to think about it, there are a lot of things
we don't have in Kentucky!

JK