TR

Old November 24th, 2007, 06:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

Default TR

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 08:22:23 -0800, rw
wrote:

I know a great deal about it because you won't shut your pie hole about
it. I believe Daytripper's version, not only because it has the ring of
truth, but because you have a long and proven record as a lying cheapskate.

You believe Tatosian for one reason, Sister Boy San: you don't like
me and I'm not a liberal. Like I said, "what have you done for any
clave except bitch and moan because Bush is president?" And, what the
hell have you ever done for your country except dodge the draft?

LaCourse

Old November 24th, 2007, 07:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rb608

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
I vomited several times, once over the railing onto the
grass where Joe did his juggling.

Oh man, so *that's* why the clubs were so slimy. Eeeeww. g

Joe F.

Old November 25th, 2007, 01:04 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tim J.

daytripper wrote:

snip
I will simply post the Google
url to this post, and be done with it, short and sweet, so I
don't have to waste any more time than that.

Unless you're trying to persuade some brand-newbies, the rest of us who have
been around this den for a while have already taken NUMEROUS notes from the
NUMEROUS times this laundry has been aired and chosen sides. I chose MY
side, because my profile is one of my best attributes.

Just ONE, mind you. . .
--
TL,
Tim

Old November 25th, 2007, 02:02 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

wrote:

I know a great deal about it because you won't shut your pie hole about
it. I believe Daytripper's version, not only because it has the ring of
truth, but because you have a long and proven record as a lying cheapskate.

You believe Tatosian for one reason, Sister Boy San: you don't like
me and I'm not a liberal. Like I said, "what have you done for any
clave except bitch and moan because Bush is president?" And, what the
hell have you ever done for your country except dodge the draft?

LaCourse

The beauty of getting into a ****ing contest with you, LaCourse, is that
your own words do more than I could ever say to make the case.

Old November 25th, 2007, 02:29 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
daytripper

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 11:29:30 -0500, Dave LaCourse
coughed up another pool of unbelievable bilge...
[...]

The lies change and get more complex every time you post, Dave.

Fine. I didn't expect you to come clean. You simply can't, it's not in your
nature. Any honor you might ever have had is long gone and too hard to find.

So wallow in your delusions for the rest of your days...It suits you well.

/daytripper
Old November 25th, 2007, 02:55 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Tim J. wrote:

... I chose MY
side, because my profile is one of my best attributes. ...

I'm assuming you mean only the head & shoulder profile and not
the full Hitchcock. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old November 25th, 2007, 03:02 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Charlie Wilson

I guess a lot of guys here (myself included) are like Tatosian, in that
we've accepted things from other guys and thought it was real nice of them
to have offered. I'm glad we don't all keep score, because Willi could
really flame me for the time he paid the hotel bill when all I paid for was
the gas, and cripes, I've sure spent more nights at Snoop's house than he's
spent at mine. That SOB Warren didn't even pay for breakfast the last time
he last stayed over, and cheapo Danl only bought lunch afer a whole day of
guiding.
Sounds real petty, doesn't it?

Old November 25th, 2007, 03:45 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JR

Ken Fortenberry wrote:

....the full Hitchcock.

Well turned.
Old November 25th, 2007, 04:21 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
daytripper

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 20:02:02 -0700, "Charlie Wilson"
wrote:

I guess a lot of guys here (myself included) are like Tatosian, in that
we've accepted things from other guys and thought it was real nice of them
to have offered. I'm glad we don't all keep score, because Willi could
really flame me for the time he paid the hotel bill when all I paid for was
the gas, and cripes, I've sure spent more nights at Snoop's house than he's
spent at mine. That SOB Warren didn't even pay for breakfast the last time
he last stayed over, and cheapo Danl only bought lunch afer a whole day of
guiding.
Sounds real petty, doesn't it?

Well, sure it does. But that's not the real story at all.

Unbelievable as it may appear at first - considering Dave's penchant for
turning *everything* into a matter of money - none of this had *anything* to
do with money. He brags about his largesse - as he tries to buy friendship
(yeah - *that* worked really well out West, eh? ;-) but he goes totally cuckoo
bananas over a couple of bucks worth of gas?

That dog just won't hunt.

This was all about politics, plain and simple. Dave conflates politics with
personal attacks, as he has amply shown over the years. This week, in his
reaction to my post that had *nothing* to do with him, and today, he laid it
all out there with his reaction to Steve.

All one has to do is to post - or to have posted - anything that smacks of
being left of center, and what is left of Dave's brain immediately shuts down,
he starts foaming at the mouth, his eyes bug out, and goes into full attack
mode. He has no control over what he posts at that point, he simply can't help
himself. The rest is a pitiful attempt to gain some cover. He just took it to
extremes in my case and dug himself into the deepest hole imaginable, but
he'll do the same to anyone.

Dave thought he was playing Mike like a banjo, but wait until the political
season gets into full swing...

/daytripper (I guarantee you he's gonna get a lot uglier, just wait...)
Old November 25th, 2007, 12:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 18:02:38 -0800, rw
wrote:

The beauty of getting into a ****ing contest with you, LaCourse, is that
your own words do more than I could ever say to make the case.

Tell me about it, draft dodger.