Ken for POTUS

Old June 25th, 2008, 02:39 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

Default Ken for POTUS

And me for Veep. Together we can solve the mid-east crisis. Myron
will be Sec of State, Scott Sec of Defense, wayno Sec of Treasury.
Sandy will be Sec of Interior, Frank Jr. Sec of Homeland Security (I
know, I know......). Jeffy will be Whitehouse CofStaff and chief
couselor to the President. Snedeker will be the U.S. rep to the U.N.

And Phred will be the village idiot.

About as good as it is gonna get in the next five years.

Dave(who already has his fingers in the till.....)

Old June 25th, 2008, 03:25 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Dave LaCourse wrote:
And me for Veep. ...

I'd make a really **** poor excuse for a President.
But if anybody is looking for a Philosopher/King I'd
be happy to toss my curriculum vitae into the mix. ;-)

And Louie, there you go again. You've gone far beyond
putting words in my mouth this time, now you wanna put
roffians in my Cabinet !! Besides, my choice for Veep
would be my new puppy dog. She's smart, she's cute and
she's energetic. Her only drawback is she's overqualified
to be the Veep.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old June 25th, 2008, 04:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wayne Knight

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
news
Besides, my choice for Veep
would be my new puppy dog. She's smart, she's cute and
she's energetic. Her only drawback is she's overqualified
to be the Veep.

Nope, her only drawback is she's not old enough in human years. Wait until
she's five, just in time for the next election.

Old June 25th, 2008, 09:29 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

On Jun 25, 9:39 am, Dave LaCourse wrote:
And me for Veep. Together we can solve the mid-east crisis. Myron
will be Sec of State, Scott Sec of Defense, wayno Sec of Treasury.
Sandy will be Sec of Interior, Frank Jr. Sec of Homeland Security (I
know, I know......). Jeffy will be Whitehouse CofStaff and chief
couselor to the President. Snedeker will be the U.S. rep to the U.N.

And Phred will be the village idiot.

About as good as it is gonna get in the next five years.

Dave(who already has his fingers in the till.....)

Hey, that sounds cool, I could fly all over the world, visiting
interesting (and sometimes dangerous) places, meet all sorts of
people, and generally get to spread my opinion all over the globe. How
novel!

--riverman
Old June 25th, 2008, 01:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
George Cleveland

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:31:51 -0700, "asadi"
wrote:

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
.. .
And me for Veep. Together we can solve the mid-east crisis. Myron
will be Sec of State, Scott Sec of Defense, wayno Sec of Treasury.
Sandy will be Sec of Interior, Frank Jr. Sec of Homeland Security (I
know, I know......). Jeffy will be Whitehouse CofStaff and chief
couselor to the President. Snedeker will be the U.S. rep to the U.N.

And Phred will be the village idiot.

About as good as it is gonna get in the next five years.

Dave(who already has his fingers in the till.....)

do you have a sloe for a roving foreign ambassador?

john

No problem. Which color uniform do you prefer, khaki or green?

GeoC.
Old June 25th, 2008, 03:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

Frank Jr. Sec of Homeland Security (I know, I know......). *

I'm all over that disaster preparadness thingy.
Frank Reid
Old June 25th, 2008, 03:03 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

Besides, my choice for Veep
would be my new puppy dog. She's smart, she's cute and
she's energetic. Her only drawback is she's overqualified
to be the Veep.

Let me guess. She'd be the first Veep in years that was paper
trained.
Frank Reid
Old June 25th, 2008, 04:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

On 25-Jun-2008, riverman wrote:

And me for Veep. Together we can solve the mid-east crisis. Myron
will be Sec of State, Scott Sec of Defense, wayno Sec of Treasury.
Sandy will be Sec of Interior, Frank Jr. Sec of Homeland Security (I
know, I know......). Jeffy will be Whitehouse CofStaff and chief
couselor to the President. Snedeker will be the U.S. rep to the U.N.

And Phred will be the village idiot.

I think that I am quite a bit smarter than that fat old stupid pirate
Lacourse
Ken's dog certainly is!
Fred

Old June 25th, 2008, 06:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

On Jun 25, 10:02*pm, Frank Reid wrote:
Frank Jr. Sec of Homeland Security (I know, I know......). *

I'm all over that disaster preparadness thingy.
Frank Reid

And doing a heckuva job, Franky.

--riverman