Renosky Sizmic frog?

Old March 14th, 2005, 08:42 AM

Default Renosky Sizmic frog?

I know a few of you are diehard Zoom Horny Toad users and was wondering
if anyone has used the Renosky Sizmic frog?

The Renosky frog looks almost exactly like the Horny Toad but has "shad
feet"(feet like a swiming shad's tail) instead of "curly tail" feet
like the Horny Toad.

I have read that some of you have had trouble finding Horny Toads and
the Sizmic frog has recently become available at 3 different Wally
Worlds in my area. I would guess that most Wal Marts have started
carrying them also.

I have recently picked up both styles and can't wait till spring to try
them out, but untill the ice melts I am looking for everyone else's
opinion.

So... has anyone used them? Do they compare to the Horny Toads? At less
than $2.00 for three frogs and a couple of screw in type hooks thrown
in, the deal seems pretty sweet.

And yes Rodney, I know, ANY lure that is made by Renosky is far
superior to any other lure on the market;-) Hehe! Just kidding.

Thanks,
Mike

Old March 14th, 2005, 10:56 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Bob Rickard" wrote in message
om...
Rodney, it just hit me that Mr. Renosky's first name must be Joe. Sorry...
us SW guys only recognize one true Joe, with all the rest being imposters!
;-)

You're feeling better, right Bob? LOL, but I do agree, in the fishing
world, there is only ONE Joe!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old March 15th, 2005, 01:04 AM
Bob Rickard

Am I feeling better right now, at this moment? Well, I got more steroids in
me than Canseco, business at SW is going crazy, and my nurse is young & drop
dead gorgeous. Life is great! Of course, ten minutes from now I may be
taking a nap and dreaming of running through even more gorgeous fields of
greasy hamburgers instead.

Bob

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message news

Old March 15th, 2005, 02:41 AM
alwaysfishking

I saw a cool new frog from Renosky, it's half popper half soft plastic...all
frog. Might have to bring a few to the MTC..Gonna do the NE crew proud this
year

news

Old March 15th, 2005, 03:40 AM
Charles B. Summers

You guys and your frogs are crazy. I'll just bring my spinnerbaits,
crankbaits, and plastics.

&