bees

Old June 10th, 2004, 02:56 PM
Big Dale

Default bees

Danl wrote: Whin I was a kid my cousin and I were playing and were barefooted
and one
stung
him when he steped on it.

Big Dale

Was you ever bit by a dead bee?

No, but he was.

Big Dale

Old June 11th, 2004, 03:53 AM
snakefiddler

"BJ Conner" wrote in message
om...
"snakefiddler" wrote in message

so, what's ya'll's experience been fishin with bumble bees, and rodents?
they talked about them on this orvis instructional tape.

snake

Bees won't bother you if you don't swat at them or otherwise porvoke
them. As for rodents, check the attendance list of any clave you are
thinking of attending.

sounds like good advice G

snake

Old June 12th, 2004, 01:46 AM
walt winter

BJ Conner wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~~ As for rodents, check the attendance list of any
clave you are
thinking of attending.

hey BJ, switch gears baby, suckit.

waldo

Old June 18th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Jeff Taylor

"Greg Pavlov" wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 13:37:24 -0700, "Jeff Taylor"

waved it away and my wife said "they don't sting" Not more than two

minutes
later the bee came back and nailed me on the thigh.

Didn't it feel good to be proven right for a change ? :-)

Guess I didn't feel the satisfaction, my loving bride was laughing at me
despite the fact she didn't have an f'ing clue bumble bees *can* sting...
:-\

JT