Western clave travel

Old June 13th, 2004, 01:08 AM
Joe McIntosh

Default Western clave travel

So jeff Miller came home from trooling in the sal****er [certainly an old
man"s sport] gave me a call and said to quit fooling around and do something
about rooms, travel etc before we move into slide inn on Saturday 10 July
Therefor we will arrive airport in Bozeman Wed 7th--fish locally that
afternoon (

warrenn we need directions to some creek} then spend night at Warrens house
{ we need directions etc }
Thursday early Am we head out to park where we have a cabin beside Mike for
Thursday night at Canyon in The Park-- Mike let us know what time to meet
you and we will fish our way down

Friday !0th we fish our way to clave headquarters where Warren will have
tent room for IJ,Jeff AND Mike { Warren please let Willie Know if he needs
to bring us blanket and pillow for that night}

Saturday I get to move into my own cabin for 7 days and forget this micro
managing { good word warren]

RW please bring a couple of those killer big flies for a poor old southern
boy--I had to share one with Bruiser last year!
Charlie --hope you will do a couple of spots on the Gallatin with me one
day--want to see the new slim smiling boy.

Time for a manhatten
Chief Joseph

Old June 13th, 2004, 01:34 AM
Jeff Miller

well allrighty then!! but, um, friday is the 9th... and, where are we
staying the 9th?

jeff (currently drooling over some freshly fried "trooled" spanish
mackeral...taken with a bit of that "my three sons" wine recommended by
dan'l)

Joe McIntosh wrote:

snipped micro-mcintoshing

Old June 14th, 2004, 02:00 AM
Danl

"Jeff Miller" wrote in message
well allrighty then!! but, um, friday is the 9th... and, where are we
staying the 9th?

jeff (currently drooling over some freshly fried "trooled" spanish
mackeral...taken with a bit of that "my three sons" wine recommended by
dan'l)

Joe McIntosh wrote:

snipped micro-mcintoshing

Good on ya, Jeffie. I did like that vintner.

Danl
OBROFF I'll be rolling into Clave Central on Friday e'en.

Old June 19th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Mike Makela

"Joe McIntosh" wrote in message
[...]

....snipped...

Time for a manhatten
Chief Joseph

Hey Joe!!

I think this was communicated last weekend, but just for general
information, I land in Jackson Hole on the Thursday the 8th around 11:30
am, pick up a rental, heading out with much expedience. I will be driving
with my mouth open from that point on (until I return to Jackson Hole on the
17th most likely), so it may take me a little extra time to get up to Canyon
Village. I'm thinking late afternoon around 3:30-4:00, maybe a bit sooner
depending on park traffic. Can meet you at, around, the cabin at that time,
or at a geographical significant location of your choice. Don't know if I
will fish too much that evening, but will have the rod in hand at that time.
From that point I'll be shadowing your schedule until we get into Clave
Central on Friday and meet up with the rest of the gang.

Just out of curiosity, have you figured out your escape route the following
weekend? When exactly do you leave? I'm looking at either staying in the
park again on the way back, or cutting south to avoid the traffic and
staying in the Tetons somewhere closer to the airport.

I'm Micro-Managing now, and need to, not only because it's my nature (my
official title at work is project manager, although I may have them a bit
fooled..), but because I have a trip to the Outer Banks coming up next
Friday and I'll be out of touch for most of the time leading up to the clave
from next weekend on. I will check online a few times and touch base when I
get back, but all of the planning needs to be done this week.

I may run into Jeff in the OBX if schedule allows us to cross paths. Jeff
was talkin about possibly coming over for a mini trip to show me the
intricacies of your great state's fishing opportunities, at least around the
beaches. I'll have the youngyens with me on the vacation, along with most
of the rest of my clan, so I may use Jeff's suggestion to escape from it all
for a few hours.

Mike