ping opie

Old June 16th, 2004, 06:55 PM
snakefiddler

Default ping opie

check your e-mail
snake

Old June 16th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Frank Reid

snakefiddler wrote:
check your e-mail
snake

I did, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

--
Frank Reid
Reverse Email to reply

Old June 16th, 2004, 08:07 PM
snakefiddler

"Frank Reid" wrote in message

snakefiddler wrote:
check your e-mail
snake

I did, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

--
Frank Reid
Reverse Email to reply

well you know how it is frank-

these discussions about castin lessons *can* get a bit steamy-
anyway, you know me; i just can't help myself ;-)

-(don't tell anybody i was flirtin though, o.k.? G)-

your adopted sister
snakefiddler-

Old June 17th, 2004, 08:18 AM
Warren

Default ping jennifer

check your sock drawer.......I think ken stole your dildo.

*wink-wink while wearing a banana hammock while singing Ken's theme
song located at: http://makeashorterlink.com/?F3D442698*
--
Warren
Old June 17th, 2004, 09:55 AM
Warren

wrote...
Ken's theme
song located at: :
http://makeashorterlink.com/?F3D442698**
Try:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?F3D442698
--
Warren
(use troutbum_mt on earthlink dot net to respond via email)
Clave Info:
http://www.geocities.com/troutbum_mt...nConclave.html
Old June 17th, 2004, 01:51 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Warren wrote:

check your sock drawer.......I think ken stole your dildo.

What's wrong with you, boy ? The dildo in the sock drawer
was the OLD Daisy Mae. We must pretend she no longer exists
because Uncle Wayno says so.

We now have the new and improved Daisy Mae with poetry in
her heart, flowers in her hair and a KPOS in her hand.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old June 17th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Wayne Harrison

Ken Fortenberry wrote in message
Warren wrote:

check your sock drawer.......I think ken stole your dildo.

What's wrong with you, boy ? The dildo in the sock drawer
was the OLD Daisy Mae. We must pretend she no longer exists
because Uncle Wayno says so.

We now have the new and improved Daisy Mae with poetry in
her heart, flowers in her hair and a KPOS in her hand.

--
Ken Fortenberry

i never said that changing the contents of her sock drawer would be an
improvement.

hth.

yfitons
wayno

Old June 17th, 2004, 04:30 PM
snakefiddler

"Warren" wrote in message

check your sock drawer.......I think ken stole your dildo.

*wink-wink while wearing a banana hammock while singing Ken's theme
song located at: http://makeashorterlink.com/?F3D442698*
--
Warren

nah, warren- that's just a big *stick* he's got stuck up his ass...

snakefidller

Old June 17th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Wolfgang

"snakefiddler" wrote in message

"Warren" wrote in message

check your sock drawer.......I think ken stole your dildo.

*wink-wink while wearing a banana hammock while singing Ken's

theme
song located at: http://makeashorterlink.com/?F3D442698*
--
Warren

nah, warren- that's just a big *stick* he's got stuck up his ass...

The definition would appear to be dependent on the user's intent and
perceptions. For Ken, it is something of an impediment. For Warren,
a source of amusement.

Wolfgang