Marryatt Fly Vice Complete Kit

Old November 5th, 2006, 04:27 PM posted to alt.flyfishing
Dev Deverell

Default Marryatt Fly Vice Complete Kit

Good afternoon,
I am the owner of a now unused Marryatt Fly vice.
The gold plated one with all the tools. Along with a vast collection of
materials, including hooks, left over from my days as a man with time on his
hands.

My question to this newsgroup is, would this equipment have any monetary
value or a buyer and where would be the best place to offer it, to show its
availability to any interested parties.

My apologies if this post is considered "not in the spirit of the newsgroup"
but I am at a complete loss as to where or who would be interested in such
an item.

Regards. Dev

Old November 5th, 2006, 04:48 PM posted to alt.flyfishing
daytripper

On Sun, 5 Nov 2006 16:27:47 -0000, "Dev Deverell"
wrote:

Good afternoon,
I am the owner of a now unused Marryatt Fly vice.
The gold plated one with all the tools. Along with a vast collection of
materials, including hooks, left over from my days as a man with time on his
hands.

My question to this newsgroup is, would this equipment have any monetary
value or a buyer and where would be the best place to offer it, to show its
availability to any interested parties.

My apologies if this post is considered "not in the spirit of the newsgroup"
but I am at a complete loss as to where or who would be interested in such
an item.

Regards. Dev

Of course it has monetary value. How much would be the question. You can
certainly advertise your collection for sale here - or on the
rec.outdoors.fishing.fly usenet group. List the works and any reserve price
and see what happens.

Even better, put some pictures up on your own web space, and paste links to
those pics in your "for sale" post...

Cheers

/daytripper
Old November 7th, 2006, 11:12 PM posted to alt.flyfishing
[email protected]

On Nov 5, 9:27 am, "Dev Deverell" wrote:
Good afternoon,
I am the owner of a now unused Marryatt Fly vice.
The gold plated one with all the tools. Along with a vast collection of
materials, including hooks, left over from my days as a man with time on his
hands.

My question to this newsgroup is, would this equipment have any monetary
value or a buyer and where would be the best place to offer it, to show its
availability to any interested parties.

My apologies if this post is considered "not in the spirit of the newsgroup"
but I am at a complete loss as to where or who would be interested in such
an item.

Regards. Dev

Heck yes. Post the details!

Your pal,