Hint for the day

Old March 7th, 2009, 07:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

Default Hint for the day

On Mar 6, 6:07*pm, wrote:

Um, while did you were gettin' all that economical-like education in Utah, did
they offer any spelling classes...

Help? *Oh, I think so,

Oh sure, in all the Western languages plus. My so-so spelling and use
of profanity are mine, and not the school's fault.

At BYU you could also study spelling in modern Quechua, Aymara,
K'iche', Cachiquel and Orem :-)) ese. How about Yale? Our lab work in
bonehead geology was partly done in a canyon 10 minutes from my dorm.
Our undergrad bonehead science classes were first rate and taught by
real senior scientists. not grad students, in reasonable size classes.
Our dorms were clean and the food was good. How about Yale?

Outside, there was the Provo river on the edge of Campus, full of
Brown trout, further afield the Weber, the Colorado and the Green,
the whole Great Basin, multiple mountain ranges, and then there is
that Utah powder snow, incredible stuff. Much powder snow near New
Haven? :-))

At BYU more than half the student body, citizen and foreign, spoke
English and at least one foreign language, and we used the most
advanced civilian language labs in the country. The music dept did 3-4
fully staged operas a season. Operas, not some half-assed glee club
stuff. All the major US international banks, and all the US intell
agencies recruited heavily at BYU. Even some of the local Utah Guard
units were intel.

BYU tuition was low but the education was not cheap. Cheating was
almost non existent and considered shameful. And admissions and other
standards are much higher now than when I went there. Republican Utah
and BYU shaped my taste for community, centrist Democratic politics
and compromise. Mormons freely GAVE me an incredible educational
opportunity and I still owe them for it.

But BYU is not responsible for my spelling choices.

Old March 8th, 2009, 01:19 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DerekW

"Frank Reid © 2008" wrote in message
You can disable a "court ordered tracking bracelet" with a taser.
Frank Reid

and get a free holiday (upstate) thrown in no doubt!

DerekW

Old March 8th, 2009, 06:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Calif Bill

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
Mumu bought a 100,000-volt pocket-sized taser as a gift for his wife.
Because it uses just 3 AAA batteries, he thought he could give himself a
test jolt without suffering too much. ...

That explains a lot about your political posts to roff, Mr. Bill. Give
yourself another jolt and see if it resets your brain back to normal.

--
Ken Fortenberry

To protect you, I renamed your dad Mumu.

Old March 10th, 2009, 02:30 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JR

Frank Reid © 2008 wrote:
You can disable a "court ordered tracking bracelet" with a taser.
Frank Reid

Well, where the hell were you when I coulda *used* that information?

- JR
Old March 10th, 2009, 12:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

You can disable a "court ordered tracking bracelet" with a taser.
Frank Reid

Well, where the hell were you when I coulda *used* that information?

I can neither confirm nor deny. If you need more information, please
contact the base public affairs office.
Frank Reid
Old March 10th, 2009, 12:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

You can disable a "court ordered tracking bracelet" with a taser.
Frank Reid

and get a free holiday (upstate) thrown in no doubt!

I'd prefer the Riviera Maya. You have anything open in Playa del
Carmen?
Frank Reid
(who knows that just 'cause you're the one that hid the body, doesn't
necessarily make you guilty of second degree murder)
Old March 10th, 2009, 07:01 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DerekW

"Frank Reid" wrote in message
You can disable a "court ordered tracking bracelet" with a taser.
Frank Reid

and get a free holiday (upstate) thrown in no doubt!

I'd prefer the Riviera Maya. You have anything open in Playa del
Carmen?
Frank Reid
(who knows that just 'cause you're the one that hid the body, doesn't
necessarily make you guilty of second degree murder)

I think the judge will advise you that having breached bail conditions and
damaged court property, the judges holiday arrangements on your behalf are
not subject to cancellation or alteration tho' extension of the period is a
distinct possibilty should you attempt either or are a smart mouth . In
addition you will be sharing a room with a 30 stone guy named Bubba who has
many badly spelt tattoo's and winks a lot.
DerekW

Old March 11th, 2009, 12:41 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Mar 10, 5:58*am, Frank Reid wrote:

Would Zihuatanejo work as well? (Fewer Iguana)

Old March 11th, 2009, 12:45 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

Would Zihuatanejo work as well? (Fewer Iguana)

Bone fishing and top shelf margharitas?
Frank Reid

Old March 11th, 2009, 12:49 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Mar 10, 5:58*am, Frank Reid wrote:
You can disable a "court ordered tracking bracelet" with a taser.
Frank Reid

and get a free holiday (upstate) thrown in no doubt!

I'd prefer the Riviera Maya. *You have anything open in Playa del

Don' Carmen?
Frank Reid
(who knows that just 'cause you're the one that hid the body, doesn't
necessarily make you guilty of second degree murder)

FYI to Nebraskans
If all goes well and barring some last minute bull****, the State of
Washington will finally execute one murderous asshole on friday, who
tortured, raped and killed a little 22 year old girl from Ogallala too
many years ago. His lawyers say he was crazy. Duhhh. In this case, we
don't care.