how to remove old posts

Old November 10th, 2009, 05:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

Default how to remove old posts

What he said.
Old November 11th, 2009, 12:54 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Nov 10, 11:40*am, ooglyboogly wrote:
Well, with the exception of the childish comments of one person, thank
you all for you help.

Ah, the diminutive member ain't so much childish as a brain damaged
cracker. You get used to it after a while.

The material I wrote had some political leanings to it, some of which
I no longer believe in anyway.

There ain't nuthin' like a rock solid repertoir of core beliefs, huh?

That's all it was. *While I know that
it's really not a big deal, it could make the difference when a PR
person, looking over hundreds of job applications in this poor
economy, happens to be a Republican or a Democrat.

Yep, very wise these days to be a chameleon or an octopus.

Anyway, I think I have my answer.

You do.....but you'll never recognize it. And if you did, you
wouldn't acknowledge it.

Be well.

We'll try.

g.
Old November 11th, 2009, 01:07 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mark Bowen

Sadly, it appears as though you have not grown/learned as much as you might
have imagined for yourself.

The comments, made by the individual you refer to as having made "childish"
comments, were actually food for thought for you, but you failed to arrive
on time for dinner.

Better that you simply ignore what you either didn't understand or chose not
to accept as reality.

Anyway, by the time you expire, you will wish to be able to take back many
more words than you have written thus far in your life--assuming you live a
long and fruitful life, that is.

2 cents and all that.

Op

"ooglyboogly" wrote in message
Well, with the exception of the childish comments of one person, thank
you all for you help.

The material I wrote had some political leanings to it, some of which
I no longer believe in anyway. That's all it was. While I know that
it's really not a big deal, it could make the difference when a PR
person, looking over hundreds of job applications in this poor
economy, happens to be a Republican or a Democrat.

Anyway, I think I have my answer. Be well.

Old November 11th, 2009, 02:36 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
ooglyboogly

Giles, your wit and honesty are a light shining in the darkness,
driving away the accursed shadows clouding the minds of troglodytes
such as me. Maybe some day, just maybe, your light will shine on me,
like the light of Jesus himself. Giving me a moralistic, pedantic,
sarcastic tirade, involving things like time travel and murder, was
exactly what I needed, rather than an answer to the simple question
you ignored. What insight! What brilliance! Thank you for going out
of your way to answer the question I REALLY wanted an answer to, and
not the one I asked. Most people wouldn't have taken the time to do
that. Some might call it stupid, but those folks, they just don't
understand.

And sitting at the right hand of Giles' throne, Mark, thank you for
showing me that what I really wanted wasn't just an answer to my
question, but a fiery sermon from on high, from Giles, THE Giles, so
that I may cure my wicked ways. If not for your 2 cents, again
unrelated to my original question, GIles' sage words may have fallen
on deaf ears. Now, I will take them to heart. Where is my time
machine? I know I put it somewhere...

Please prophets, keep speaking your wisdom! I will go unto the lands
to find others, that they may hear the word, the TRUE word! Maybe
they too can ask simple questions, and then they too can get berated
by the chosen ones on quasi-related topics, which will maybe bring
some of them back from the dark side.

Keep up the good work, gentlemen. Spread the good news. Your efforts
are making a difference in all our hearts and minds.
Old November 11th, 2009, 03:21 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Nov 10, 8:36*pm, ooglyboogly wrote:
[...]

Some day you're going to ask someone how to make those words
disappear.

Guess what's going to happen.

giles
stevie?......is that you?
Old November 11th, 2009, 06:17 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

On 10-Nov-2009, ooglyboogly wrote:

The material I wrote had some political leanings to it, some of which
I no longer believe in anyway. That's all it was. While I know that
it's really not a big deal, it could make the difference when a PR
person, looking over hundreds of job applications in this poor
economy, happens to be a Republican or a Democrat.

Anyway, I think I have my answer. Be well.

I wouldn't vorte for this jerk anyway
I wish him little in his political or quasi political career? who cares?
He will probably live as a drone in a droll life and he will be deserving
of it

His job search ??? .I have 4 stalls that need to be mucked

Good riddance to a flamng guilty libber or some other asinine leaning
and yes

Obama has no power #1 and no clue of his powerlessness (and our own) He is
Just another suit
I will vote for my border collie again perhaops our poodle

ByE--- oogley never to see ya later

Jack Webb
Old November 11th, 2009, 11:13 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mark Bowen

[...]

Wolfgang! I think Trog likes us! He really, likes us!

What a tribute this post is. I will print and frame it, promptly.

Awed.

Op

Old November 11th, 2009, 05:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Nov 10, 6:36*pm, ooglyboogly wrote:

Don't let em get to you. It's probably just some end of season funk or
whatever. It was a valid question. Hope you can cut down on the stuff
you are worried about if for no other reason than to lessen the worry.

Old November 11th, 2009, 05:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

On 2009-11-11 12:14:29 -0500, DaveS said:

On Nov 10, 6:36*pm, ooglyboogly wrote:

Don't let em get to you. It's probably just some end of season funk or
whatever. It was a valid question. Hope you can cut down on the stuff
you are worried about if for no other reason than to lessen the worry.

Dave

No, it is not end of season funk. It is a fact that Wolfgag and the
dimwit redneck are some of the most hateful folks I've ever had the
misfortune of meeting. One stinks and the other is a drunk. Nuff said.

Davey

Old November 12th, 2009, 02:47 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Nov 11, 11:14*am, DaveS wrote:
On Nov 10, 6:36*pm, ooglyboogly wrote:

Don't let em get to you. It's probably just some end of season funk or
whatever.

Yeah, probably.

It was a valid question.

Actually, it was a stupid question, as was formerly and subsequently
demonstrated, from someone with an untreated impulse control
disorder. Trust me.....I see a lot of this.

Hope you can cut down on the stuff
you are worried about if for no other reason than to lessen the worry.

Well, if it could be taught to keep its fingers away from keyboards
and its head in a plastic bag........

Dave

g.