how to remove old posts

Old November 12th, 2009, 02:48 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default how to remove old posts

On 2009-11-11 12:14:29 -0500, DaveS said:

On Nov 10, 6:36*pm, ooglyboogly wrote:

Don't let em get to you. It's probably just some end of season funk or
whatever. It was a valid question. Hope you can cut down on the stuff
you are worried about if for no other reason than to lessen the worry.

Dave

No, it is not end of season funk. *It is a fact that Wolfgag and the
dimwit redneck are some of the most hateful folks I've ever had the
misfortune of meeting. *One stinks and the other is a drunk. *Nuff said.

Davey

Pig.

Idiot.

g.
Old November 12th, 2009, 02:56 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Nov 11, 12:17*am, "Fred" wrote:
On 10-Nov-2009, ooglyboogly wrote:

The material I wrote had some political leanings to it, some of which
I no longer believe in anyway. *That's all it was. *While I know that
it's really not a big deal, it could make the difference when a PR
person, looking over hundreds of job applications in this poor
economy, happens to be a Republican or a Democrat.

Anyway, I think I have my answer. *Be well.

I wouldn't vorte for this jerk anyway
I wish him little in his political or quasi political career? who cares?
He will probably live as a *drone in a droll life and he will be deserving
of it

His job search ??? .I have 4 stalls that need to be mucked

Good riddance to a flamng guilty libber or some other asinine leaning
and yes

Obama has no power #1 and no clue of his powerlessness (and our own) *He is
Just another suit
I will vote for my border collie again perhaops our poodle

ByE--- oogley never to see ya later

Jack Webb

wow.

Just when you thought you'd never ever see it in ROFF, the voice of
reason, moderation, tolerance and exquisite diction makes itself heard
at last!

g.
whose turn is it to remind freddie that his continued existence ain't
exactly a blessing to the world......or to himself?
Old November 12th, 2009, 03:29 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
mr.rapidan

On Nov 9, 1:27*pm, ooglyboogly wrote:
How may I, or whom may I contact, to remove those posts?

Look, you've probably figured out by now that removing old posts isn't
the easiest thing in the world but, if you're determined, it can be
done.

Things You'll Need:

* Bricks
* Concrete Blocks
* Measuring Tapes
* Heavy Piece Of Lumber
* Ropes
* Common Nails
* Hammers
* Shovels

Step 1
Remove the dirt from around the post.

Step 2
Measure up about a foot from ground level and drive a nail
halfway into each face of the post.

Step 3
Put a stack of bricks or concrete blocks at the edge of the area
you dug out.

Step 4
Lay a heavy piece of lumber across the bricks - this will act as
a lever to pull the post up out of the ground.

Step 5
Wrap a strong rope around the post under the nails (the nails
will hold the rope in place).

Step 6
Tie the ends of the rope to the lever. Press down on the other
end of the lever. You, and maybe another person, might have to stand
on it.

Old November 12th, 2009, 10:57 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mark Bowen

On 2009-11-11 12:14:29 -0500, DaveS said:

On Nov 10, 6:36 pm, ooglyboogly wrote:

Don't let em get to you. It's probably just some end of season funk or
whatever. It was a valid question. Hope you can cut down on the stuff
you are worried about if for no other reason than to lessen the worry.

Dave

No, it is not end of season funk. It is a fact that Wolfgag and the
dimwit redneck are some of the most hateful folks I've ever had the
misfortune of meeting. One stinks and the other is a drunk. Nuff said.

Davey

Damn, I would have imagined that you were planning the funerals of your
great-great-grand children, who will likely die in some far off war, because
you told them it was their duty to die, in vain, for something that you so
vehemently celebrate.

Carry on your davidness, but do try remember, where this all began, this
time. I know that it is difficult for someone with barely a wit of formal
education--however, if you copy and paste this thread to a Word document and
then print that document out and tape it to your so-called trophy wife's
refrigerator, you might have a chance of remembering what an idiot you have
been for so many years.

Merely a suggestion, mind ya.

You could just go back to sucking the thumb you keep shoved up your ass.

Op

Old November 12th, 2009, 11:31 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:29:17 -0800 (PST), "mr.rapidan" wrote:

[...]

Um...suppose the old posts are metal...?

Just askin',

Old November 12th, 2009, 12:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

On 2009-11-11 12:14:29 -0500, DaveS said:

On Nov 10, 6:36 pm, ooglyboogly wrote:

Don't let em get to you. It's probably just some end of season funk or
whatever. It was a valid question. Hope you can cut down on the stuff
you are worried about if for no other reason than to lessen the worry.

Dave

No, it is not end of season funk. It is a fact that Wolfgag and the
dimwit redneck are some of the most hateful folks I've ever had the
misfortune of meeting. One stinks and the other is a drunk. Nuff said.

Davey

Damn, I would have imagined that you were planning the funerals of your
great-great-grand children, who will likely die in some far off war, because
you told them it was their duty to die, in vain, for something that you so
vehemently celebrate.

See what I mean about hate? Bringing my off-spring into a petty
argument? Shame on you, Bowen. Shame on you.

I do not celebrate war. No one that has been in the military, whether
as a career or a two year shot, celebrates war. I say and know that
war is inevitable because of assholes like you. Not one day in my
life, not one day in 72 years, has there been peace on this earth. Man
is the only species, besides the ant, that wages war on its own
species. Think about that, Bowen. And give me a day, any day, where
you have not seen war, man killing man, in YOUR life time. Must be
different down there in the mountains with those Mouseketeers.

Carry on your davidness, but do try remember, where this all began, this
time. I know that it is difficult for someone with barely a wit of formal
education--

Ah, THAT's what it's all about. Education. I'm 72, Bowen, with more
of an education than you. When you are 72, I doubt you will be as
successful as I have been, or as comfortable as I am now. Good luck on
being the most educated janitor in the Old North State. Youre what -
55ish? You should be approaching at least your first million. If you
aren't, then all that "formal edumacation" ain't doing you ****. You
do not need a college piece of paper to be successful, Bowen.

however, if you copy and paste this thread to a Word document and
then print that document out and tape it to your so-called trophy wife's
refrigerator,

Edumacation AND my wife. LOL. You be a funny guy, Bowen. I just told
the ever lovely Jo that she's a "trophy wife". She doesn't agree with
you, but then again, who does?

you might have a chance of remembering what an idiot you have
been for so many years.

Merely a suggestion, mind ya.

You could just go back to sucking the thumb you keep shoved up your ass.

And you can continue to be Wolfgang's butt boy. Would ya hug him and
swap spit with him when next you meet.

Fool.

Davey
(Mark my word, Bowen: You have no off spring. No one to guide. No
one to love. No one to protect. No one to help. No one to seek help
from. No one to cry with. No one to laugh with. No one to celebrate
life with. No one to grieve when you die. And you will die, Bowen,
long after your mother does, and you will be alone. Sad, really.)

Old November 12th, 2009, 01:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Nov 12, 5:31*am, wrote:
[...]

Then we'll be utterly captivated (as always) by your offerings on Ms.
Pelosi's responsibility for the fact that the method didn't quite work
for you.

Just askin',

And you got an answer. See how it works?

Moron.

g.
Old November 12th, 2009, 01:29 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On 2009-11-11 12:14:29 -0500, DaveS said:

[...]

Same old mantra, same old body count.

Connection?........nah.

g.
Old November 12th, 2009, 02:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

mr.rapidan wrote:
[...]

It seems to me that a simple lever won't give much mechanical advantage.

I've used a jack to remove posts. A heavy duty jack works best, but in a
pinch any car jack should work.