Um, Ken...DANGER, FRED ROBINSON, DANGER!!!

Old April 21st, 2008, 06:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

Default Um, Ken...DANGER, FRED ROBINSON, DANGER!!!

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:21:46 -0500, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

Nope, that's one I don't watch. We watch "Sunday Morning" on CBS
from 8:00 to 9:30 then Bob Schieffer til 10:00, ABC/Stephenopolous
from 10:00 to 11:00 then the last hour of CNN/Wolf Blitzer.

Pablum for breakfast?

d;o)

Old April 21st, 2008, 06:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:50:47 -0500, "Wolfgang" yapped
and whined:

Oh, OK, girl, I'll pat your sadly ironic empty little head...

I predict that whoever wins the upcoming nominations and subsequent
elections it ain't going to make pundits out of either of you vapid
chumps......nor of anyone else who chooses to weigh in on this hoary
perennial twitfest.

Um, like you...?

Wolfgang
i mean, just imagine someone having something interesting or new to add to
the oldest continuing babel of blather in the history of humanity.

I'm sure you do imagine just that...on any and all subjects and
threads...unfortunately, like in every other case, it wouldn't be you
doing the adding of anything new or interesting...but do keep clicking
your heels and wishing, Dorothy...apparently, it greatly bemuses some
folks...

Now sit up and beg, lil' pup,
Dickie or Dicklet or Barney or whatever you call me these days
Old April 21st, 2008, 06:52 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:50:47 -0500, "Wolfgang" yapped
and whined:

Oh, OK, girl, I'll pat your sadly ironic empty little head...

I predict that whoever wins the upcoming nominations and subsequent
elections it ain't going to make pundits out of either of you vapid
chumps......nor of anyone else who chooses to weigh in on this hoary
perennial twitfest.

Um, like you...?

Dang! How do you ALWAYS manage to trap me with these fiendishly clever
reversals?!

Wolfgang
i mean, just imagine someone having something interesting or new to add to
the oldest continuing babel of blather in the history of humanity.

I'm sure you do imagine just that...on any and all subjects and
threads...unfortunately, like in every other case, it wouldn't be you
doing the adding of anything new or interesting...but do keep clicking
your heels and wishing, Dorothy...apparently, it greatly bemuses some
folks...

Now sit up and beg, lil' pup,
Dickie or Dicklet or Barney or whatever you call me these days

Oh death, where is thy sting?

Wolfgang
i mean, can the boy bludgeon or what?
p.s. it's dicklet......dicklet. and you weren't aware of that, huh?

Old April 21st, 2008, 06:59 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

wrote:

Nope, that's one I don't watch. We watch "Sunday Morning" on CBS
from 8:00 to 9:30 then Bob Schieffer til 10:00, ABC/Stephenopolous
from 10:00 to 11:00 then the last hour of CNN/Wolf Blitzer.

Pablum for breakfast?

So, could one of you rocket scientists explain to me how it is that all of
you manage to survive the devastating broadsides with which you pummel one
another and which the rest of us so justifiably dread?

Wolfgang
razors, bombs, clubs, chainsaws, thermonuclear devices......all metaphors
pale

Old April 21st, 2008, 07:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Apr 21, 9:10 am, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

wall and knows full well Obama will both be the nominee and
stomp that doddering old warmonger McCain six ways from Sunday.
That sound you hear is the fat lady practicing her aria.

Just a friendly warning: it was _exactly_ this attitude that lost Gore
the election 8 years ago...

Jon.
Old April 21st, 2008, 07:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

wrote:

wall and knows full well Obama will both be the nominee and
stomp that doddering old warmonger McCain six ways from Sunday.
That sound you hear is the fat lady practicing her aria.

Just a friendly warning: it was _exactly_ this attitude that lost Gore
the election 8 years ago...

See, that's the nice thing about being a predator.....the world turns out to
be SO simple.

Wolfgang
who, silly thing, thought there just MUST be more to it than that.

Old April 21st, 2008, 07:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

SNICKER
Old April 21st, 2008, 07:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

wrote in message
SNICKER

Yet another sign that you don't shiv a git, huh?

YMMV, HTH, POTUS, oprah, oprah, emeril, absinthe oprah, absinthe, ansinthe.

Wolfgang
who supposes that pain as a way of life must get tedious. on the other
hand, as a spectator sport it always remains fresh.

Old April 21st, 2008, 08:18 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Dave LaCourse wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Nope, that's one I don't watch. We watch "Sunday Morning" on CBS
from 8:00 to 9:30 then Bob Schieffer til 10:00, ABC/Stephenopolous
from 10:00 to 11:00 then the last hour of CNN/Wolf Blitzer.

Pablum for breakfast?

Sunday Morning has gone downhill since Charles Kuralt died
but it's a habit of longstanding. As for the talking heads,
it's part of being an informed and responsible voter. I read
the editorial page of _The Wall Street Journal_ too even
though it can cause nausea.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old April 21st, 2008, 08:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:18:54 -0500, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

I read
the editorial page of _The Wall Street Journal_ too even
though it can cause nausea.

Really? I find it uplifting when I get a chance to read it.

d;op

Now, Fox News, *that's* where you should be. vbseg