I voted

Old November 2nd, 2010, 04:21 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Default I voted

Get out and vote, and not Republican.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BJfM...&feature=share

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old November 2nd, 2010, 05:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2010-11-02 12:21:52 -0400, Ken Fortenberry
said:

Get out and vote, and not Republican.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BJfM...&feature=share

Asshole! Ooops, forgot, you aren't reading this. That $1000 donation
to the DNC you made is about the most stupid move I've seen you do.
****, you could have bought a good rod/reel and spent a week at
Lakewood and be better off. Idiot.

Louie

Old November 2nd, 2010, 05:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On 2010-11-02 12:21:52 -0400, Ken Fortenberry
said:

Get out and vote, and not Republican.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BJfM...&feature=share

Asshole! *Ooops, forgot, you aren't reading this. *That $1000 donation
to the DNC you made is about the most stupid move I've seen you do. *
****, you could have bought a good rod/reel and spent a week at
Lakewood and be better off. * Idiot.

Louie

Now now Louie, keep it civil like I always do.

They say eating more fish and broccoli helps fight off memory loss.
Might help some folks remember why Hoover's policies deepened the
Great Depression, even though the Republican controlled press of the
time touted their efficacy and manufactured popularity. History
repeats itself.

Old November 2nd, 2010, 06:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2010-11-02 12:21:52 -0400, Ken Fortenberry
said:

Get out and vote, and not Republican.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BJfM...&feature=share

Asshole! *Ooops, forgot, you aren't reading this. *That $1000 donatio

to the DNC you made is about the most stupid move I've seen you do. *
****, you could have bought a good rod/reel and spent a week at
Lakewood and be better off. * Idiot.

Louie

Now now Louie, keep it civil like I always do.

They say eating more fish and broccoli helps fight off memory loss.
Might help some folks remember why Hoover's policies deepened the
Great Depression, even though the Republican controlled press of the
time touted their efficacy and manufactured popularity. History
repeats itself.

Dave

Fortenberry is a pinko slob. He deserves no civility. d;o)
Unfortunately, we did not get to vote. We had planned to be back in Ma
before now, but....... Kids are coming in another week. Maybe a
little gloating with my liberal son-in-law. d;o)

Dave
( As the Dem candidate for Gov of RI is wont to say, "Shove it!" (the
broccoli, that is). d;o) )

Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On 2010-11-02 12:21:52 -0400, Ken Fortenberry
said:

[...]

Why do you hate America so much...?

HTH,
....there isn't much to gloat about for any rational person - a Goddamned lunatic
witch nearly got elected to the US Senate, Harry Reid and Barbara Boxer managed
to get re-elected, and a fair number good Congresspeople (as Congresspeople go,
and who happen to be Dems) got tossed out and at least some were replaced by
****ing idiots who should have, and if it weren't for the Dems in charge,
including Obama, being ****ing idiots themselves, would have, never gotten past
a primary. All I can say is that I sincerely hope that those who managed to get
elected realize that it wasn't so much a vote _for_ them and their BS as it was
_against_ the BS of Reid, Pelosi and Obama and crew.