Spam as Bait

Old December 28th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Joshuall

Default Spam as Bait

Has anyone ever used small (cut out to look like teeney weeney crayfish)
pieces of fried spam on a jig? GREAT new bait. I'm thinking of mfg. if
trials go well. Do ya think I'd be able to post here vis a vis my progress ?

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old December 28th, 2004, 10:58 PM
AJH

Isn't spam always welcome here? Sounds like a good idea, I'd like to be
considered for your Pro Staff but I have to use low sodium spam only..I
am sure the "lure maker" could give you some good ideas..

Old December 28th, 2004, 10:58 PM
AJH

Old December 28th, 2004, 11:02 PM
Charles Summers

Never tried spam myself... but bolonga, hotdogs, bacon, liver, chicken
hearts, gizzards, and all that other crap that comes in those tiny bags with
whole chickens have all been experimented with. Yes, I've even caught black
bass with them... although, not specifically targeting them.

Anyone remember a product called BAM? It was made by Elm Hill Meats and was
suppose to be a Bacon/Ham combo. I think you fried it up like bacon. There's
a reason that it was pulled from the market!

?

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old December 28th, 2004, 11:14 PM
xxxxxxxx

I always keep a can of spam in my boat. If the dog gets hungry, or if I get
hungry, or if I decide to stick out a few limb lines to catch some catfish.
Lots of uses for Spam. I would never leave home without it
Mark McCoy
www.mccoysmarket.com
Old December 29th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Bob La Londe

"Joshuall" wrote in message
Has anyone ever used small (cut out to look like teeney weeney crayfish)
pieces of fried spam on a jig? GREAT new bait. I'm thinking of mfg. if
trials go well. Do ya think I'd be able to post here vis a vis my progress

?

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

I don't see why not. I've caught fish on corn, baked beans, and
marshmallows. Why not SPAM(r)?

Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

Old December 29th, 2004, 07:46 PM
Joshuall

AJ .... yes you can be on pro staff team.. maybe will make you VP Marketing
and . . .
breakfast ! g.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old December 29th, 2004, 09:36 PM
AJH

You mean I'd have to work? I could eat spam but I am not sure of the VP
position, which is more important?

Old December 30th, 2004, 02:23 AM
RichZ

Joshuall wrote:
Has anyone ever used small (cut out to look like teeney weeney crayfish)
pieces of fried spam on a jig? GREAT new bait. I'm thinking of mfg. if
trials go well. Do ya think I'd be able to post here vis a vis my progress ?

I turned off the spam filter and printed out a half dozen pieces. How
should I rig it?