Millhiem Lobsta Night

Old May 14th, 2005, 05:44 AM
Mike

Default Millhiem Lobsta Night

Tom did ya ever call the Millhiem about lobsta night?????? Inquiring
minds want to know....... If not maybe you should get a count and tell
them you need 50 or 60 then they will make a special trip to get
them.............

Handyman Mike
Standing In A River Waving A Stick

Old May 14th, 2005, 05:52 AM
Mike Makela

"Mike" wrote in message
oups.com...
Tom did ya ever call the Millhiem about lobsta night?????? Inquiring
minds want to know....... If not maybe you should get a count and tell
them you need 50 or 60 then they will make a special trip to get
them.............

Handyman Mike
Standing In A River Waving A Stick

I'll have to miss the show this time around if it's Thursday. I'll be in
Chicago from 5/31-6/3, coming back late Friday.

Old May 14th, 2005, 10:11 AM
Thomas Littleton

"Mike" wrote in message
oups.com...
Tom did ya ever call the Millhiem about lobsta night?????? Inquiring
minds want to know....... If not maybe you should get a count and tell
them you need 50 or 60 then they will make a special trip to get
them.............

Handyman Mike
Standing In A River Waving A Stick

I would have to have a hard total of close to 50 to talk them into a run on
Memorial Day week. I could give it a try. They, as you know, have a Lobster
night scheduled the week before the clave.
Tom

Old May 14th, 2005, 01:52 PM
Mike Makela

Ohh!! Is the Lobster Night the week before on Thursday? I may be able to
enjoy one after all.

"Thomas Littleton" wrote in message

oups.com...

Old May 14th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Mike

It's the 19th Mike

Old May 14th, 2005, 09:57 PM
Dave LaCourse

On Sat, 14 May 2005 09:11:00 GMT, "Thomas Littleton"
wrote:

I would have to have a hard total of close to 50 to talk them into a run on
Memorial Day week. I could give it a try. They, as you know, have a Lobster
night scheduled the week before the clave.

Just checking in to see how things are going in this nuthouse. d;o)

I will miss the Millhiem this year. To hell with the lobsta - go with
the best hamburger in PA and their greasy fries, washed down with lots
of that tapped lager that sounds like a Chinese beer - Yeng Ling.

Don't forget to pack an extra fly rod for wayno, 'cause he's sure to
break one.

I'll be at the Rapid that week abusing big brookies and dumb salmon.

Old May 15th, 2005, 12:04 AM
Wayne Harrison

"Dave LaCourse" wrote

Just checking in to see how things are going in this nuthouse. d;o)

I will miss the Millhiem this year.

hate to hear that, bud. i could have used someone at the bar uglier
than me.

Don't forget to pack an extra fly rod for wayno, 'cause he's sure to
break one.

i don't *break* ..."things"... i ...change... them.

I'll be at the Rapid that week abusing big brookies and dumb salmon.

and continuing to endeavor to do your dead level best in your role of
the luckiest sonofabitch on the planet.

yfitons
wayno

Old May 15th, 2005, 04:14 AM
Mike

Sorry to hear that Dave would have been nice to enjoy a burger with you
at the millhiem.........By the way how are you and your lovely bride
doing these days........I heard they stopped the building of more camps
on the rapid...........

Old May 15th, 2005, 04:44 AM
Mike Makela

wrote:

I would have to have a hard total of close to 50 to talk them into a run
on
Memorial Day week. I could give it a try. They, as you know, have a
Lobster
night scheduled the week before the clave.

Just checking in to see how things are going in this nuthouse. d;o)

I will miss the Millhiem this year. To hell with the lobsta - go with
the best hamburger in PA and their greasy fries, washed down with lots
of that tapped lager that sounds like a Chinese beer - Yeng Ling.

Don't forget to pack an extra fly rod for wayno, 'cause he's sure to
break one.

I'll be at the Rapid that week abusing big brookies and dumb salmon.

Dave

Will miss ya Dave...knock'em dead at the Rapid.