Trip of a lifetime

Old July 19th, 2007, 10:03 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Mike Getz

Default Trip of a lifetime

Hello, been lurking lately and decided to check in again, left a few years
back when JAJWUTH and Crankbait maker was in full bloom. anyway, I was given
a round trip ticket to anywhere in the US, I decided to use it for Lake
Amistad in Del Rio, TX anyone fished there? I was looking to hire a guide
for 3 days and hope to stay on the water for some evening shore fishing. I
planned the trip for the later part of January. Any help would be
appreciated.

Mike

Old July 19th, 2007, 11:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Joe Haubenreich

Mike, welcome back.

We have some Prostaff familiar with that lake. Go to our Website and find
the contact info for Stephen Mills... Tell him I referred you to him, and he
should be able to help you out.

Joe
--
Secret Weapon Lures
Tackle systems engineered for innovative anglers

Old July 20th, 2007, 03:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Cold Call

Try these folks they are on a board that specializes in TX fishing. They are
running a special on lodging and guide service. Both are very highly
recommended.
Dianne Wengenroth
Co-Owner The Anglers Lodge
Del Rio, Texas - Lake Amistad
830-775-1586

Old July 21st, 2007, 03:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Henry Hefner Henry Hefner is offline
Junior Member

On Jul 19, 3:03 pm, "Mike Getz" wrote:
Hello, been lurking lately and decided to check in again, left a few years
back when JAJWUTH and Crankbait maker was in full bloom. anyway, I was given
a round trip ticket to anywhere in the US, I decided to use it for Lake
Amistad in Del Rio, TX anyone fished there? I was looking to hire a guide
for 3 days and hope to stay on the water for some evening shore fishing. I
planned the trip for the later part of January. Any help would be
appreciated.

Mike

Mike, you might want to check out these posts:
http://tinyurl.com/34avy9
http://tinyurl.com/3eytnk
http://tinyurl.com/2od6uf

or just go to www.texasfishingforum.com and ask your question, or do a