Rickard Update?

Old October 18th, 2003, 12:27 PM
alwaysfishking

Default Rickard Update?

Not true Charles, once my brother all of 260 pounds sat on me and I could
not get up for the life of me. And I'm a good man..at least my wife says I
am.. Glad to hear your doing fine Bob, I'll bring the zebco's and shiners
to Okee!!!!.
Randy-
"Charles B. Summers" (Comcast) wrote in
message ...
You know how the saying goes... "You can't keep a good man down!"

"go-bassn" wrote in message
How's our Bobby doing, anyone know?

Warren

Old October 20th, 2003, 03:24 AM
Jim Laumann

Hey Bob!

Belated best wishes for a speedy recovery. Been "off the air" - sort
of - in recent days. Hoping you get to feeling good enough to hit the
water one of these days.

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 03:02:48 GMT, "Bob Rickard"
wrote:

Hi all!

I am home, and sore as can be. Stated briefly, my heart blockage was worse
than expected, but was still no match for my cardiologist. He put a
super-sharp #8/0 treble on a 6 oz. buzzbait, tied it on his 300# Fireline
with a Quadra-Palomar knot, and cranked that artery open as can be. He now
has me up and going again, and in time I expect to be winning a few more
ROFB tourneys while telling bigger lies than ever.

My sincere thanks to all of you for your thoughts and messages!

Bob

"RichZ" wrote in message
Go-bassn wrote:
How's our Bobby doing, anyone know?

He was well enough to email me today!

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Jim

2003 R.O.F.B. NWC
Largest Non Bass Trophy Winner
Old October 20th, 2003, 03:50 AM
Justin Hires

"Bob Rickard" wrote in message . ..
Hi all!

I am home, and sore as can be. Stated briefly, my heart blockage was worse
than expected, but was still no match for my cardiologist. He put a
super-sharp #8/0 treble on a 6 oz. buzzbait, tied it on his 300# Fireline
with a Quadra-Palomar knot, and cranked that artery open as can be. He now
has me up and going again, and in time I expect to be winning a few more
ROFB tourneys while telling bigger lies than ever.

My sincere thanks to all of you for your thoughts and messages!

Bob

Glad to hear you're doing OK Bob! Can't wait to meet ya, and see you
fish some tourneys!
-Justin