John Kerr Jr in the New Bassmaster!

Old January 31st, 2005, 08:51 PM
go-bassn

Default John Kerr Jr in the New Bassmaster!

And somehow I doubt you'll see him in here bragging about it...

John Sr's kid is a real expert in the field of trophy bass fishing it seems,
maybe Sr. can talk him into joining us occasionally?

Warren

Old January 31st, 2005, 09:03 PM
Joshuall

How Kewel. . . congrats to John Sr. n Jr. !

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old January 31st, 2005, 09:10 PM
Charles B. Summers

Yeah, I saw that in there yesterday. C'mon Daddy Kerr... see if you can get
him to join is, PLEASE?

I also noticed that Dan Warme's videos were listed in there... aint seen him
in here braggin' neither. :-P

Old January 31st, 2005, 09:44 PM
Charles B. Summers

Look on page two, that guy holding that fat bass... doesn't that resemble
Jerry Barton?

Jerry? You hiding somethin'?

Old January 31st, 2005, 10:24 PM
Bob Rickard

You shouldn't be calling Jerry a fat bas... ;-)

--
Bob Rickard
(AKA Dr. Spinnerbait)

Old February 1st, 2005, 02:05 AM
John Kerr

What I am really waiting for is my grandson, Jordan, to make the
Bassmasters . He won the fishing derby year before last, and finished
2nd last year....next week is this years derby, and "gandpa" is rooting
for his kid's kid! grin

"If we can get all the kids out fishing, half the problems in the world
will be solved!"

(disclaimer....maybe not the, at home domestic problems between husband
and wife) Big Grin

JK

Old February 1st, 2005, 03:42 AM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:33:51 -0500, "Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)"
sent into the ether:

Damn it I don't get the magazine.

Jerry. they say you don't get a lot of things. but I keep sticking up
for you anyway :}

I just couldn't pass it up LOL

. ..

"go-bassn" wrote in message
And somehow I doubt you'll see him in here bragging about it...

John Sr's kid is a real expert in the field of trophy bass fishing it
seems,
maybe Sr. can talk him into joining us occasionally?

Warren

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.SecretWeaponLures.com