ARRRRR!

Old September 19th, 2003, 08:55 PM
Peter Charles

Default ARRRRR!

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:56:31 -0500, "Wolfgang"
wrote:

Try it if ye dare, ye filthy swabs! Arrr!

http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php

Calico William Kidd

ARRR!! Captain Roger Bonney at yer service. And I'll be havin' none
o' that insolence out of yer foul mouth, Kidd! Ye've never met a
yardarm you couldn't duck under!

Peter

Eastern Spey Clave, October 4th and 5th, 2003
http://www.easternclave.ca

Visit The Streamer Page at http://www.mountaincable.net/~pcharl...ers/index.html
Old September 19th, 2003, 09:20 PM
Dave LaCourse

Stev:

Aye! And I'd have no recourse nor no remorse in bein' feared faaarrrrrr and
wide as Cap'n Yid!

Cap'n Yid! G How perfect.

But all of you pretenders aren't real pirates. 'Twas only me the Ginkster so
dubbed.
Dave

http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/myhomepage/index.html

Old September 19th, 2003, 09:54 PM
Mark Anderson

"Stefan Räjert" wrote in message
"Sam Cash", what the **** is that for a pirate name? More like a private

eye
or Johnny´s lost little brother!
Guess I´ll join the viking hordes instead! "Jag skall blota

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
eder till Oden
allihop, men edra kvinnor foljer mig till norden!" ;-)

Vikings? There ain't no vikings here. Just us honest farmers. The town was
burning, the villagers were gone. They didn't need those sheep anyway.
That's our story and we're sticking to it!

Blimy! ;-)
-Mark

Old September 19th, 2003, 10:20 PM
Jeff Taylor

"Stan Gula" wrote in message
"Jeff Taylor" wrote in message:
Dirty Jack Rackham

I be Black Sam Rackam. Ye must be me long lost cousin! Arrrr! Pass the
rum matey.

Descendants (being a younger fella) of Gula and LaCrourse! Christ, I gotta
take that quiz over...

Rums on it's way,
Dirty Jack

Old September 19th, 2003, 11:00 PM
Wolfgang

"Peter Charles" wrote in message

ARRR!! Captain Roger Bonney at yer service. And I'll be havin' none
o' that insolence out of yer foul mouth, Kidd! Ye've never met a
yardarm you couldn't duck under!

Nor a noose I couldn't slip.......ye scurvy dog! Arrrr!

Bill

Old September 19th, 2003, 11:19 PM
Ernie

Avast ye lubbers it's Dirty Tom Cash ye be lookin at.
Ernie

Old September 20th, 2003, 12:04 AM
Frank Reid

Mad Jack Roberts

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little
bit. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a
little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

Got power back, so now I'm Happy Jack Roberts

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Old September 20th, 2003, 12:07 AM
Frank Reid

Vikings? There ain't no vikings here. Just us honest farmers. The town
was
burning, the villagers were gone. They didn't need those sheep anyway.
That's our story and we're sticking to it!

No women, so you grabbed the sheep for booty, ArrH?

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Old September 20th, 2003, 12:22 AM
daytripper

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:56:31 -0500, "Wolfgang" wrote:

Try it if ye dare, ye filthy swabs! Arrr!

http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php

Calico William Kidd

Arrr! You can start the coronation party, Cap'n Davy Cash is on board!

"Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes
you're the one in charge. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if
not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!"

/davy (trying to figger out where the eff the Cash come from. Arrrr! ;-)
Old September 20th, 2003, 01:22 AM
George Adams

From: daytripper

/davy (trying to figger out where the eff the Cash come from. Arrrr! ;-)

When you find out, please let me know. I only have one source of cash and it
ain't what it used to be.

Free Trade, AAAAAAR! NAFTA, AARRRR!

Bloody Roger Bonney,
AKA

George Adams

"All good fishermen stay young until they die, for fishing is the only dream of
youth that doth not grow stale with age."
---- J.W Muller