Same old, same old

Old September 25th, 2003, 01:45 AM
mayfly

Default Same old, same old

Nothing better to do so I stopped in after a long absence. Still the same
old sh*t plus a couple of porn ads. Oh well.

Old September 25th, 2003, 01:59 AM
Wayne Harrison

"mayfly" wrote in message
Nothing better to do so I stopped in after a long absence. Still the same
old sh*t plus a couple of porn ads. Oh well.

oh, god, mayfly, how destroyed we all feel that we have not met your

expectations! forgive us, for we are not worthy!
please, please, try us again--like in 2009; and no sooner, if you don't
mind.

Old September 25th, 2003, 05:48 AM
Skwala

"mayfly" wrote in message
Nothing better to do so I stopped in after a long absence. Still the same
old sh*t plus a couple of porn ads. Oh well.

You mean like the post above ?

Old September 25th, 2003, 03:19 PM
mayfly

How right you are.

Old September 25th, 2003, 03:35 PM
Joshua Rosenblatt

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 00:45:07 GMT, "mayfly"
wrote:

Nothing better to do so I stopped in after a long absence. Still the same
old sh*t plus a couple of porn ads. Oh well.

porn ads!?!?! porn ads??!?!

damn, I msut be getting ripped off by my newsserver.... I don't see
any porn ads. Bummer.

Joshua

PS: try alt.bitch.moan

Old September 25th, 2003, 04:34 PM
Tim J.

"mayfly" wrote...
Nothing better to do so I stopped in after a long absence. Still the same
old sh*t plus a couple of porn ads. Oh well.

I'm just glad you came along with your on-topic post to save us from ourselves.
Phew! We were almost spiraling out of control until your phoenix-like
appearance.
--
TL,
Tim

Old September 25th, 2003, 04:44 PM
Tim J.

"Joshua Rosenblatt" wrote...
"mayfly" wrote:

Nothing better to do so I stopped in after a long absence. Still the same
old sh*t plus a couple of porn ads. Oh well.

porn ads!?!?! porn ads??!?!

damn, I msut be getting ripped off by my newsserver.... I don't see
any porn ads. Bummer.

Joshua, I took the liberty of signing you up at some of the porn sights. Check
your email.
--
TL,
Tim

Old September 25th, 2003, 04:50 PM
riverman

"Tim J." wrote in message

"mayfly" wrote...
Nothing better to do so I stopped in after a long absence. Still the

same
old sh*t plus a couple of porn ads. Oh well.

I'm just glad you came along with your on-topic post to save us from

ourselves.
Phew! We were almost spiraling out of control until your phoenix-like
appearance.
--

Mayfly; NAHAY?

--riverman

Old September 25th, 2003, 05:08 PM
Ken Fortenberry

riverman wrote:
Mayfly; NAHAY?

Nah, Allan has been around here before. He didn't used to be such
a whiny pussy. Maybe it's a menopause thang.

--
Ken Fortenberry