NC clave fishin' condishins'

Old September 25th, 2003, 02:14 PM
walt winter

Default NC clave fishin' condishins'

well boyos, it's shaping up to be a fine gathering in less than
two weeks.

early fall has arrived and we have a nip in the air.... the
leaves are readying themselves for the annual blaze of color
which may be a week or two early this year.

this portends the distinct possibility of big browns on the
mating move in the wild waters. last friday monty and i both
landed some nice ones in color..... blazin red fins.... spectacular.

we are off this afternoon in search of more.... this of course is
a pure research venture which will allow me to direct you fine
gentleman to the proper streams upon your visitation.... what a
guy, eh! ;-)

see ya soon...... wally
http://wgw.home.boone.net/Fall2003_NC_clave.html

Old September 25th, 2003, 11:17 PM
walt winter

Default NC clave fishin' condishins'... second chapter

walt winter wrote:
we are off this afternoon in search of more.... this of course is a pure

research venture which will allow me to direct you fine gentleman to the
proper streams upon your visitation.... what a guy, eh! ;-)

for the sake of brevity.... let's just say that i just enjoyed
one of the finest afternoons i've ever experienced astream......
beautiful nc blue sky.... mild temps.... good company.... and
many, many risin' wild browns to the dry fly.... awesome fishin'.

if the fishin' is anything like it was today during the clave,
you guys are gonna be sore armed....

see ya astream...... wally
http://wgw.home.boone.net/Fall2003_NC_clave.html

Old September 26th, 2003, 02:35 AM
Joe McIntosh

if the fishin' is anything like it was today during the clave,
you guys are gonna be sore armed....

see ya astream...... wally

Indian joe has to add--DEavid Cassens is arriving late Tuesday
evening--your bed will be turned down--cannott e-mail as we are still
fighting worms or some such viris
Be careful where ever you are driving from and whoever you are- my first
clave I did't know anyone--this clave i don't even know my bedmate.
But we will commenserate or what ever that word was that the guys said we
did not do at the western clave.

Old September 26th, 2003, 05:45 AM
Bruiser

"Joe McIntosh"

(snip)

Joe, I guess N. Carolina's where you use the "Joe Humphries Mend" that you
mentioned to me in Rock Creek :-) Have a great time.

bruce h