Ok.... we can't let roff out-do us!

Old November 9th, 2005, 10:55 PM
Charles B. Summers

Default Ok.... we can't let roff out-do us!

Guess since no-one else wanted to get this thing started, here it is:
http://www.frappr.com/recoutdoorfishingbass

Doesn't require much work at all, just your name and zip code is about all
you need. Picture is optional.

Old November 10th, 2005, 02:45 AM
Jim Laumann

I was going to do it Charles, I swear I was.......

You will find me on the map and my ugly mug too....Map location is
a couple miles off....but close enough.

Old November 10th, 2005, 03:44 AM
alwaysfishking

I'm in for the second time now Charles, stop deleting me :-)

news:ccednYuHmb7aJO_enZ2dnUVZ_sWdnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...

Old November 10th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Charles B. Summers wrote:
Guess since no-one else wanted to get this thing started, here it is:
http://www.frappr.com/recoutdoorfishingbass

Doesn't require much work at all, just your name and zip code is about all
you need. Picture is optional.

Good job, Charles. Thanks for "volunteering". ;-)

Still haven't located a bass "hero shot" but I posted
a pic of my fishing rig and hound dog so you can recognize
me if you see me coming. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old November 11th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Jim Laumann

Charles

On Frappr, I registered, then uploaded my picture. I see that my
registration and picture aren't "tied together" the way most
everyone elses is. Is there a way to "fix" that?

J.