Grey Fox Variant

Old December 20th, 2007, 12:03 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Shaq[_5_]

Default Grey Fox Variant

embed src="http://www.theanglersnet.com/videofiles/GreyFoxVariant.wmv"
width="320" height="283" autostart="0" showcontrols="1"
type="application/x-mplayer2"
pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/"
/embed

Hook: Dry Fly 12-10
Tail: Ginger Hackle Barbs
Body: Ginger Hackle Quill Stripped
Hackle: 1 Grizzly, 1 Ginger Barred, 1 Dark Ginger Barred

The 3 hackles should be wound over each other as bunched up as
possible

SHould you not be able to see the player
'Anglers Net - Fly Fishing Video Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/3b8kap)

--
Shaq

http://tinyurl.com/2rckf2
Old December 20th, 2007, 06:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
bigduhon

Shaq,

Great pattern!

What's playing in the background? Song/Artist?

--
bigduhon
Old December 20th, 2007, 10:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_16_]

bigduhon;101997 Wrote:
What's playing in the background? Song/Artist?

When I tie I generally listen to some Cajun music. Sorta makes me tie
faster.... Lee Benoit is my favorite.

The two from youtube are not some of his faster songs...

8p9HiWCmOyA

DMTcNEpx7n8 in this one see if you can see Mr.
& Mrs. Corndog dancing...

My collection has disappeared into a couple of University's dorms... my
girls take them and they become a cult favorite. Now when I am in New
Orleans.. I buy 4 of each CD.

As always, enjoy....

AK Skim

--
AKSkim

*.... Red Sox Nation *and the rest of MLB
#1 in posts scrubbed
*Winner of the NEFF 2007 Most Prestigious Award*
*(Former RSN) Chairman of Don't Sign A-Rod Committee*
*::14 - 0::*
Old December 22nd, 2007, 12:14 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
spittendrigh

Nice work, good fly, good music.
What camera and setup are you using?
Is the camera mounted on your chest somehow?

Did I hear you say New Orleans?
Got any Red Fish wisdom?
Who with, what with, when, where?
What is the best month to chase red fish?
Old December 26th, 2007, 07:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

On Dec 21, 11:14*pm, spittendrigh wrote:
Nice work, good fly, good music.
What camera and setup are you using?
Is the camera mounted on your chest somehow?

Did I hear you say New Orleans?
Got any Red Fish wisdom?
Who with, what with, when, where?
What is the best month to chase red fish?

Hi all, just pick your little group up while trawling through Google,
I'm from the UK and an avid flyfisherman and fly tyer, you have a very
interesting group and I hope you don't mind me popping in from time to
time, and if you have time you could always pop along to our little
forum you would be very welcome
John
http://www.gameangler.co.uk