Hello just found you

Old January 31st, 2004, 11:48 PM
Jerry Barton

Default Hello just found you

Now Roy, I gotta' tell you, Charles isn't a slouch either. He's another Van
Dam at casting.

"Roy Randolph" wrote in message
lol Charles is a wanted man!

"Craig" wrote in message
news
I'll take Charles, You guys keep your handicap, we'll give you my best

fish
as your handicap. That should be fair enough ;-)

--
Craig Baugher

Old February 1st, 2004, 12:47 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
Now Roy, I gotta' tell you, Charles isn't a slouch either. He's another

Van
Dam at casting.

Yeah, he's a regular Van Dam at casting...

Chester Van Dam, Kevin's "Special" cousin......
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old February 1st, 2004, 01:14 AM
Jerry Barton

ROFLMAO !!!!! He gets the little yellow bus.

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...

Old February 1st, 2004, 07:30 AM
Charles Summers

Sound great to me! I'll hold my own!

--
Charles B. Summers
Secret Weapon Lures

"Rick Kovary" wrote in message
wait a minute, who is fishin with who. Charles you ride with Roy and I ,
then we can spot them 10 lbs. , What do ya think Roy is that fair?
..........lol
"Rick Kovary" wrote in message
IMAO,no prob.Charles you pair up w/ Roy.I may of showed him

"some"secretes
(I.E.. "MR.HANKY")but Jerry and I will go Flippin&Pitchin,what-ya think
Jerry?We spot em 7-8 lbs? and go on the "HOG" hunt....
"Roy Randolph" wrote in message
LOL come on up m8! and we will give them the 7lb handicap! (they'll

need
it)

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
news I'm fishing with Roy...! Then we can forget about the 7lb spread!

--
Charles B. Summers
Secret Weapon Lures
http://www.secretweaponlures.com

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
news Now you know you're talking Roy's home waters. He knows every inch

of
that
lake.

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
Hmm... fishing St. Clair vs Having my tackle gone through.

If I get a chance to head North this year... it's gonna have to

be
Lake
St. Clair. When I do... you, Jerry, and Craig will have to show

me
y'alls
sweet spots. Or maybe we can all just hook up with Rick and Roy

and
have
little fishing wager for a day. Cept of course, I'd have to have

handicap
since y'all fish it all the time. Say about a 7lb spread?

--
Charles B. Summers
Secret Weapon Lures
http://www.secretweaponlures.com

"Sean Barton" wrote in message
You can use them when you come up here to fish the renowned

Lake
St.
Clair.
Come on up, you can stay here at the house. (Gives me a

chance
go
through your tackle while you're sleeping and get back my
inheritance)

"Charles B. Summers"

(Comcast)
wrote
in
message ...
Jerry has already sent the way-points... but what the hell

am
going
do
with them??

"Rick Kovary" wrote in message
Wow what a response,thanks for the "welcome

aboard"replies.
I`vet been fishing tournaments for about 20 years.I

started
clubbin
w/the
Oakland Bass Masters way back,only to get back into the

club
last
year
and
found that the"opens" is were my heart is.I was lucky

enough
club
w/
David Walker(ex-brother in-law)who now fishes the

FLW(angler
of
the
year
1999).I`me very happy 4 him going from a nobody to doing
something
we
all
dream of doing and getting PAID to do it.
Fishing is an obsession for me & thru the years I`vet

learned
many
techniques & tricks.I often think back to my first

tournament
w/one
rod
and
a brown sandwich bag filled w/some tackle,.( I was ready

for
the
bassmasters)...lol.......& today w/mulit-rods& all the
tackle....and
the
GPS, what ever happened to a compass and tri-angleating
landmarks.....imao.
Anyway thanks again,and if anyone has "ANY" questions -

feel
free......(except way-points........lol)
Tight-Lines, Rick

"Rick Kovary" wrote in message
Hi my name is Rick

Jerry Barton and Roy Randolph are friends of mine and

told
me
should
drop
in and check this out. Look forward to enhance my

fishing
knowledge.

Rick Kovary

Old February 1st, 2004, 07:31 AM
Charles Summers

Calm down guys... I'll just stay long enough to fish with all of you! How
could I go wrong with that?

Old February 1st, 2004, 06:10 PM
Sean Barton

How about this, I'll fish with Al, both of us using a Pocket Fisherman and
the Legendary Boomer-rang and Walking Worm and still beat all of you.