Bummer!!

Old September 8th, 2004, 06:07 AM
Marty

Default Bummer!!

"alwaysfishking" wrote in message

Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue

on
my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week.

Sorry you have to miss the NWC--best wishes for good results on your
subsequent tests.

Old September 8th, 2004, 07:13 AM
John

Good luck to you and hope all turns out well!
John

--
Remove FLY to reply
"alwaysfishking" wrote in message

Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue

on
my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week. Unfortunately I was
not released in time to make the plane to WI. So to all you lucky people
going first place is once again up for grabs. Steve call me I need to make
arrangements to get my tackle back. You have no idea how bummed I am about
this. Good luck everyone

Old September 8th, 2004, 11:18 AM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 01:01:12 -0400, "dvito" sent into
the ether:

"alwaysfishking" wrote in message

Due to some unforeseen medical problems {snip}

I read the chart at the hospital, The pains and shortness of breath were
caused by a swollen mangina. It seems his wife was giving him some good luck
sex and she rammed her 14" black with blue flake strap-on a little too far
and furious. The results were that his mangina swelled and pressed against
his diaphram causing the shortness of breath and chest pains.

The doctor told him to take off the manpon and go fishing you fairy.

Since your not going to the classic, want to set the 4# test record in
Jersey?

Dave V

ROFLMFAO Dave, you owe me a keyboard without coffee spit all
over it :}

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
Old September 8th, 2004, 02:03 PM
BassMr

Sorry you won't get to make the trip Randy but glad the tests were
negative.At least you will have all that extra money to go to the BIG O !

Old September 23rd, 2004, 03:23 AM
RGarri7470

Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
attending this years NWC.

Finally catching up on these post. Hated it that you were not there, I am sure
there were fewer laughs and sore faces from grinning so much. And your Horny
Toad pattern could have won for you!
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com