Bummer!!

Old September 7th, 2004, 10:09 PM
alwaysfishking

Default Bummer!!

Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue on
my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week. Unfortunately I was
not released in time to make the plane to WI. So to all you lucky people
going first place is once again up for grabs. Steve call me I need to make
arrangements to get my tackle back. You have no idea how bummed I am about
this. Good luck everyone

Old September 7th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Chris Rennert

Randy!,

Thank god the tests came back negative on heart and lung problems. It
really sucks you can not make it I was looking forward to finally meeting
you, but your health is definitely Priority #1.
Take care and good luck!

Chris Rennert

Old September 7th, 2004, 10:23 PM
Christopher P. Cericola

You have no idea how bummed I am about this. Good luck everyone

Be well. Being healthy is more important that fishing..I know it's scary to
say, but it's true..without health, you can't fish.

Christopher

Old September 7th, 2004, 10:26 PM
Charles Summers

Been there, done that... and know how scary this situation can be! Did they
make you do the stress test? Glad to hear you're ok, but man... now I gotta
re-pick my winners.

There's alway the MTC in April... take care of your health. You're kids need
ya.

Old September 7th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Bob La Londe

Man I can sympathize. I have been wanting to make one of the ROFB classics
eversince I figured out what they are. I went through a similar scare last
year. I'm glad you are ok, and sorry you are going to miss the classic.
Hey, Steve. If you lost Randy's address you can send his tackle to me.
I'll be glad to hold it for him until the year I can break free and meet him
at the classic. LOL.

--
** FREE Fishing Lures
** Weekly drawing