NWC Predictions

Old September 8th, 2004, 03:10 AM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

Default NWC Predictions

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 16:33:18 -0500, "Charles Summers"
sent into the ether:

Ok, with Randy out... I had to make new predictions. Please post your
predictions here. Whoever is closer, will win a prize! (A big bag of
assorted plastics, still in unopened packages, that I don't need, or use)
How's that?

First Place: Ronnie G.
Second Place: Gil D.
Third Place: Warren W.

Big Bass: Ronnie G.
Big Non-bass: Jim Laumann

Charles, I'm not in your pick? Better rethink those picks :}

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
Old September 8th, 2004, 03:12 AM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 01:05:20 GMT, Fritz Nordengren
sent into the ether:

1st
Ronnie

2nd Danl

3rd
Harry

Big bass Warren

Big non bass -- Jim....

Well your getting closer :}

Charles B. Summers wrote:

Here's a list of the plastics I have for the winner.

1 package of 4 Gary Yamamoto 5" Yamasenkos in Baby Bass
1 assorted samples package from Sizmic Lure Company
1 package of Berkley Sqwormers 6" black/blue lizards
1 package of Driftwood Lures watermelon w/red flak lizards
1 package of 10 black w/chartreuse tail Greg Stumps 4" zipper worms
1 package of 5 Prowler Pro Chunk Craw in white
1 package of Driftwood Lures black w/red flake lizards
1 package of 12 Prowler Finess Tubes Black w/blue flake
1 package of 12 Wave Worms Tiki-BamBoo 5" Stick baits in Christmas Tree
Color (Senko type bait)
1 package of 10 Gary Yamamoto Red Shad Senkos
1 package of 12 Yum Dingers 5" Watermelon Red Flake (Senko type bait)
1 package of 5, 7.5" Strike King 3X ribbon tail worms in Junebug
1 package of 10 Sizmic 6" Tremor Lizards
1 package of 10 Lake Fork 4" Ring Fry in Watermelon Candy
1 package of 10 Gambler Lures 6" Flapp'n Shad in Red Shad

So, whoever is the closest in guessing the top three winners of the
Northwoods Classic, will receive these, shipped to their address! I'll even
pay postage.

Here's what we'll need to do. I'll keep up with all the predictions that get
posted to this thread, (this thread only!) and after the results of the
Northwoods Classic, I'll review the winners and see who comes closest to the
winners. In the event that no-one guesses right, or even close enough to
name a winner (you never know how these events can turn out), I'll put each
name into a hat and have my wife select a name.

If two people are close enough to the right guesses, I will have my wife
(who has no idea, nor cares about fishing, fishing baits, or anything else
fishing related) separate the baits into equal packaging and split the prize
between winners.

I have already posted my predictions, and I will consider myself eligible
for the prize. All entries MUST be received by 6:00am Central Time, Thursday
morning (September 9, 2004). Anything posted after this time and date will
be ineligible.

Have fun!

--
www.secretweaponlures.com
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old September 8th, 2004, 03:17 AM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 16:33:18 -0500, "Charles Summers"
sent into the ether:

Ok, with Randy out... I had to make new predictions. Please post your
predictions here. Whoever is closer, will win a prize! (A big bag of
assorted plastics, still in unopened packages, that I don't need, or use)
How's that?

First Place: Ronnie G.
Second Place: Gil D.
Third Place: Warren W.