ultimate lure

Old October 2nd, 2004, 11:18 AM
Lure builder

Default ultimate lure

I found the ultimate store bought lure. Fish slam it with intensity. I'm
careful about others seeing me use it. There is a number of anglers that watch
what i use and then replicate the same technique. That is a little bit
disheartning and cause me to be selective about where i fish. The lure is so
good i have no hesitation about upgrading the hooks to rotating excaliburs.
This gives a decided advantage over the hanger ons.
Old October 2nd, 2004, 05:29 PM
William Barger

Ok. Call me stupid but I'll bite. What is this so called ultimate store
bought lure to which you refer?
Bill

Old October 2nd, 2004, 07:44 PM
alwaysfishking

Bill,

Please note Lurebuilder is nothing more than a troll, If you want to abuse
him feel free, But don't try and get any type of reasonable response from
him. He posts idiotic questions/threads in an attempt to disrupt this NG.
He's amusing at best.

Old October 3rd, 2004, 02:04 AM
Rich P

I don't get the point of a troll. I have so few minutes to sit and play
with the computer, and I'm not the busiest guy I know by far. Maybe he
should start a troll club where they could befriend one another and have
something better to do on Saturday night than troll. Perhaps a date or
something!!! Hell, if I'm sitting at the computer I can think of at least
one thing I'd rather be playing with besides a newsgroup I'm not really
interested in anyway.

Rich P

Old October 3rd, 2004, 04:13 PM
Chris Rennert

I see my message went right past you and you remained the same old troll.
You posted this almost identical message like 2 years ago. Enjoy your
"long", "lonely" life.

Old October 3rd, 2004, 05:04 PM
Lure builder

Chris
I see my message went right past you and you remained the same old troll.
You posted this almost identical message like 2 years ago. Enjoy your
"long", "lonely" life

I just made a posting about a lure that i currently really enjoy using. With
power pro you can really feel the fish hit the lure. The fish slams the %%%9
out of it and perpendicular to its line of travel. Lures are important to me
since i make them.
Old October 3rd, 2004, 06:37 PM
Rodney

Lure builder wrote:

I just made a posting about a lure that i currently really enjoy using. With
power pro you can really feel the fish hit the lure. The fish slams the %%%9
out of it and perpendicular to its line of travel. Lures are important to me
since i make them.

All the lure makers I know, "use" just their own lures, except in
testing head to head. It seams this old cheap Walmart lure is better
than any you make yourself, you need to find another line of work if
this is true

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread
Old October 3rd, 2004, 07:54 PM
Lure builder

Rodney
Ultimate is used in the context of store bought and my lure will be better.
Even the biggest lure manufacturers look at their competitor's product. I do
the same and am not too proud to give credit where credit is due.
I have been well schooled so i don't need lessons from you.