Not measuring up?

Old January 11th, 2004, 09:44 PM
Brad Coovert

Default Not measuring up?

Hey Mr. Wolk, you know that was supposed to be 1/2 oz.!

Brad

Old January 12th, 2004, 03:00 AM
go-bassn

hehehe I know Brad lol

WW
--
http://www.fishingworld.com/MesaTackleSupply/
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com http://www.secretweaponlures.com

Old January 12th, 2004, 06:27 PM
RGarri7470

I agree with Rich, I never count dinks. And at Dale Hollow last spring I
refused to put the legal sub-12" spots in my livewell

I could have sworn you brought in a couple or 11 inch spots on the first day.
I brought in 3 the second day - anything legal counts!
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old January 14th, 2004, 08:37 PM
go-bassn

No way baby, nothing under 12" in my creel. That's why I only had 4 keepers
the first day Ron, I refused to keep those shorty spots.

WW

Old January 15th, 2004, 03:53 PM
RGarri7470

No way baby, nothing under 12" in my creel. That's why I only had 4 keepers
the first day Ron, I refused to keep those shorty spots.

WW

"RGarri7470" wrote in message
I agree with Rich, I never count dinks. And at Dale Hollow last spring I
refused to put the legal sub-12" spots in my livewell

I could have sworn you brought in a couple or 11 inch spots on the first

day.
I brought in 3 the second day - anything legal counts!
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

OK - guess my memory isn't so good. I had two 12 inch spots on the second day,
and three tiny fish, one about 4 inches long and two about 10 inches long. I
figured the two 12 inchers weighed almost a pound each and the other three made
up the rest of my total weighed of 3 pounds even. I think the lightest 12 inch
fish I have ever weighed in was about 12 ounces and most weigh right at a
pound, especially spots.

The first day your four weighed 3 pounds 1 ounce. Those were four light-weight
12 inch keepers!
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old January 16th, 2004, 01:11 AM
Fritz Nordengren

Yeah, I still feel real bad about that too, but if WE hadn't counted my
5 fish weight, then WE would not have won 1st Place on Sunday.

Tenn has been very good to me: Two second place team finishes and two
first place teams. I may suck at fishing but I draw winning partners.

go-bassn wrote:
I agree with Rich, I never count dinks. And at Dale Hollow last spring I
refused to put the legal sub-12" spots in my livewell (I let Fritz, but he
needed them).

Old January 16th, 2004, 10:41 PM
go-bassn

It was great fishing with you Fritz. That was definately one of the most
interesting days I've had on thewater. Man did it hurt releasing that giant
smallmouth, only to see Chaz weigh in a 7 oz spot lol. No justice!

Warren

newsTGNb.76479$8H.114294@attbi_s03...