Hello just found you

Old January 29th, 2004, 01:50 AM
Charles Summers

Default Hello just found you

"Thundercat" wrote in message
From what I have seen (first
hand) is how well these anglers (and I do use the term anglers
loosely) do when fishing head to head. They may all talk a good game
and say some stuff that even sounds intelligent. Nevertheless, when I
think of this group, a quote from the movie Billy Madison echoes over
and over through my mind:

You're not suppose to tell EVERYTHING Harry...

Old January 29th, 2004, 03:35 AM

Welcome Rick . Good to see another Michigan boy in the group

Old January 29th, 2004, 04:16 AM
Jerry Barton

Don't let this guy fool you...they don't come much better at jig/pig, and
Roy will vouch for that.

"Rick Kovary" wrote in message
Hi my name is Rick

Jerry Barton and Roy Randolph are friends of mine and told me I should

drop
in and check this out. Look forward to enhance my fishing knowledge.

Rick Kovary

Old January 29th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Rick Kovary

Wow what a response,thanks for the "welcome aboard"replies.
I`vet been fishing tournaments for about 20 years.I started clubbin w/the
Oakland Bass Masters way back,only to get back into the club last year and
found that the"opens" is were my heart is.I was lucky enough to club w/
David Walker(ex-brother in-law)who now fishes the FLW(angler of the year
1999).I`me very happy 4 him going from a nobody to doing something we all
dream of doing and getting PAID to do it.
Fishing is an obsession for me & thru the years I`vet learned many
techniques & tricks.I often think back to my first tournament w/one rod and
a brown sandwich bag filled w/some tackle,.( I was ready for the
bassmasters)...lol.......& today w/mulit-rods& all the tackle....and the
GPS, what ever happened to a compass and tri-angleating landmarks.....imao.
Anyway thanks again,and if anyone has "ANY" questions - feel
free......(except way-points........lol)
Tight-Lines, Rick

Old January 29th, 2004, 11:32 PM
Rick Kovary

lol...no prob. I read all my waypoints backward when I give them to friends
( remember were all fishermen at heart.)
"Charles B. Summers" (Comcast) wrote in
message ...

Old January 30th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Jerry Barton

You guys may think he's kidding, but I know him well enough that I believe
he does exactly that.

Old January 31st, 2004, 01:04 AM
Sean Barton

You can use them when you come up here to fish the renowned Lake St. Clair.
Come on up, you can stay here at the house. (Gives me a chance to go
through your tackle while you're sleeping and get back my inheritance)