Let the spoiling begin!!!

Old June 12th, 2004, 09:56 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Default Let the spoiling begin!!!

"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" wrote in message
Congratulations Steve, and welcome to the world of "Old Fart"

Heck, according to the kids, I've been a Charter Member! :-) If I would
have known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of
myself!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old June 12th, 2004, 09:56 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"alwaysfishking" wrote in message
What are you talking about I told my kids you were "Grandpa" two years ago
!!!! lol Congrads!!!!!!

You'd better be talking to Jerry!

Old June 12th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
Yea! Steve!!!

Congrats Gramps. You have to put up a picture on the OF site for us!

Where should I put the picture? Under the Buddies Section, or Outdoor Toys?
;-p

Old June 12th, 2004, 09:58 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

wrote in message
Yep, tell the new mom and dad to lay the kid on a keeper board so we
know the length, too

That's a great idea. I'll try, but I'm not sure Katie's going to let me get
away with that one.

Old June 12th, 2004, 10:51 PM
Steve & Chris Clark

I just know you will make a great granddad! Happy grampadom Steve!!
I'll be sending you a movie clip in the next day or two, stay tuned!
--
Stony

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...
Well, it finally happened. With five kids over the age of 17, four of

them
girls, it was bound to happen.

---

Old June 12th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Joe Z

Congrats Steve,
I have 2 right now and 2 more on the way(July and Feb). The 2 year old girl
LOVES to play in the boat. When she was a baby she would sit with me
watching fishing shows in the winter and we both got good naps. Joe Z.

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...
Well, it finally happened. With five kids over the age of 17, four of them
girls, it was bound to happen.

Late last night, my daughter Katie and my son-in-law Hans presented me with
my first grandchild! Margrit Katherine Breitenmoser (6 lb. 8 oz., don't
know the length) came into this world.

Well over a year ago, while at the St. Croix factory, I found a marvelous
ultralight blank, slightly over 4' long. I bought it, planning on building
a rod for my first grandkid. Now, I have to get some pink thread to wrap
the guides! :-)

I've already bought camo baby clothes and a presentation grade, break action
side by side popgun is on order.

This is going to be sooooooo much fun!

So, I guess you guys can call me Grandpa.

Old June 13th, 2004, 12:52 AM
RichZ

Steve wrote:
This is going to be sooooooo much fun!

You got that right. Grandkids are the best thing in life for us old folks.
Congrats and enjoy!

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Old June 13th, 2004, 02:41 AM
Andrew Kidd

Congrats Grandpa... Sounds like a lotta fun on the horizon!
--
Andrew Kidd
http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!

Old June 13th, 2004, 03:56 AM
Netguider

I've got a grandson that just turned four. Can't wait to get him started
fishing. I really do believe that if all kids learned to fish, especially
when they are very young, they wouldn't have so much trouble later on in
life.

Enjoy your new addition!

Netguider