Let the spoiling begin!!!

Old June 18th, 2004, 03:20 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Default Let the spoiling begin!!!

"Doc (The Tin Boat King)" wrote in message
And your taking her fishing next week right? Good luck Grampy ;}~

Doc

Have to get her rod done first. I've got the pink thread on order.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old June 18th, 2004, 03:22 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

wrote in message
Congrats Steve. I take my 2 grandkids up to our cottage a few times
each summer & man do they like to fish. So far it's been bluegill off
the dock but this year the 6 year old girl says she wants to catch a
pike . Oh well I still have a few years left to teach her about the evil
of toothies. But I have to say that each time they land a gill the smile
on their face is priceless

Ohh, don't teach her the evils of toothies, just teach her how to handle
them right and get her tossing for muskies! I've guided a 5 year old to a
muskie already. It was an absolute riot!

Now, get those kids some soft plastic jerkbaits and show them how to catch
bass.

Old June 18th, 2004, 03:25 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

To all that replied to my joyous news, thank you for your kinds words and
expressions of joy. I told Katie about them and she giggled like a
schoolgirl.

She told me to tell you guys that she is doing fine, Maggie is already grown
to 7 pounds, 4 ounces and is still a quiet kid. I'll bet I can change that!

Thanks again, it feels good to share good news among friends.

Old June 18th, 2004, 04:24 AM
Charles B. Summers

Yeah... but you haven't guided MY 5 year old. LOL

Actually, the kid did very well on our trip last weekend. I helped him with
his first couple of fish, then he decided that he could do it on his own. I
spent alot of time baiting hooks and removing fish... hopefully he picked up
a good sport.

I'll let you know when he's ready for a toothy.

--
Charles Summers
Secret Weapon Lures

Old June 24th, 2004, 01:57 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Well, it took a while, but I finally got pictures of the little rascal onto
my computer. If you check out the following link, you can see my new
fishing buddie.

http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/modu...&orderby=dateD

Old June 24th, 2004, 03:08 AM
Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)

Did you check her on a bump board, she looks a little small?

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...
Well, it took a while, but I finally got pictures of the little rascal

onto
my computer. If you check out the following link, you can see my new
fishing buddie.

http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/modu..._eGallery&file
=index&do=showpic&pid=363&orderby=dateD

Old June 24th, 2004, 03:16 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" wrote in message
Did you check her on a bump board, she looks a little small?

I was going to, but after the look that Janet gave me when I got in the
truck, I decided that discretion was the better part of valor.