Good news,, I think

Old November 9th, 2007, 07:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

Default Good news,, I think

If you don't know me, stop reading now, and go to the next post
This is not spam,, just sharing what happened today with one of my products

You were warned

I just got off the phone, with The New Yorker Magazine's editor
They have chosen my "Wiggle Rig" as the "top" gift for the fishermen
this Christmas season .

They have 5,000,000 readers

It will be out in two weeks

I'm in trouble,, can I fill the orders ?
--
SpecTastic Wiggle Rig,
Fishing lure remote control
Old November 9th, 2007, 07:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ken Fortenberry[_3_]

Rodney Long wrote:
I just got off the phone, with The New Yorker Magazine's editor
They have chosen my "Wiggle Rig" as the "top" gift for the fishermen
this Christmas season . ...

I'm a long time subscriber to _The New Yorker_ and I have
never seen a Christmas gift guide therein. You're probably
talking about _New York Magazine_ a different kettle of fish
altogether.

At any rate, Congrats !!

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old November 9th, 2007, 08:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Rodney Long wrote:
... I just got off the phone, with The New Yorker Magazine's editor
They have chosen my "Wiggle Rig" as the "top" gift for the fishermen
this Christmas season . ...

I'm a long time subscriber to _The New Yorker_ and I have
never seen a Christmas gift guide therein. You're probably
talking about _New York Magazine_ a different kettle of fish
altogether.

A first for everything,, it was the New Yorker

Old November 9th, 2007, 08:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Rodney Long wrote:
... I just got off the phone, with The New Yorker Magazine's editor
They have chosen my "Wiggle Rig" as the "top" gift for the fishermen
this Christmas season . ...

I'm a long time subscriber to _The New Yorker_ and I have
never seen a Christmas gift guide therein. You're probably
talking about _New York Magazine_ a different kettle of fish
altogether.

At any rate, Congrats !!

Let me explain, a little more, they are doing a story "if you could give
the "dream" of every fisherman Christmas gift" they are then telling of
sending the fisherman somewhere (actually I forgot where), then they are
saying, if you want to make sure he catches fish on that trip, buy him
the Wiggle Rig to, then they tell all about it, and give a link to my
site. Now we know everyone can't buy their fisherman the trip,, but :-)

Old November 9th, 2007, 10:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Joe Haubenreich

Congratulations, Rodney. I'm glad that your invention will get the attention
it deserves.

And you're right.... be ready for the deluge.

Joe
"Rodney Long" wrote in message
If you don't know me, stop reading now, and go to the next post
This is not spam,, just sharing what happened today with one of my products

snip

Old November 10th, 2007, 12:07 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
John B

Congratulations Rodney! It's always neat to see someone's hard work get
promoted. I hope a lot of the Readers of the piblication are fishermen,
or at least enouigh to give your product a real "kick in the butt"!

John B

Old November 10th, 2007, 03:54 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
JamesXRay

Rodney Long wrote in :

Let me explain, a little more, they are doing a story "if you could give
the "dream" of every fisherman Christmas gift" they are then telling of
sending the fisherman somewhere (actually I forgot where), then they are
saying, if you want to make sure he catches fish on that trip, buy him
the Wiggle Rig to, then they tell all about it, and give a link to my
site. Now we know everyone can't buy their fisherman the trip,, but :-)

Well Heaven to Betsy!

You really did have a very vivid dream (Trip) last night Dickie, didn't
you.

You really need to stop taking those psychedelic drugs just before bedtime,
it really does distort your perception of reality.

Old November 10th, 2007, 01:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ken Fortenberry[_3_]

Rodney Long wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Rodney Long wrote:
... I just got off the phone, with The New Yorker Magazine's editor
They have chosen my "Wiggle Rig" as the "top" gift for the fishermen
this Christmas season . ...

I'm a long time subscriber to _The New Yorker_ and I have
never seen a Christmas gift guide therein. You're probably
talking about _New York Magazine_ a different kettle of fish
altogether.

At any rate, Congrats !!

Let me explain, a little more, they are doing a story "if you could give
the "dream" of every fisherman Christmas gift" they are then telling of
sending the fisherman somewhere (actually I forgot where), then they are
saying, if you want to make sure he catches fish on that trip, buy him
the Wiggle Rig to, then they tell all about it, and give a link to my
site. Now we know everyone can't buy their fisherman the trip,, but :-)

Sounds great, I'm looking forward to reading it.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old November 10th, 2007, 02:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

JamesXRay wrote:

Well Heaven to Betsy!

You really did have a very vivid dream (Trip) last night Dickie, didn't
you.

You really need to stop taking those psychedelic drugs just before bedtime,
it really does distort your perception of reality.

Your about to be made even more the idiot you are. No dream Bucko, it
will be on the news stand in 14 days, ask your mom for a couple of
dollars, so you can buy it. You might even learn how to fish

My first version of the Wiggle rig and "me" was even on Modern Marvels
on the History Channel (Modern Marvels of the Tackle Box),, they play
that show a couple of times a year, and you can buy the Video from the
History channel's web site,

http://store.aetv.com/html/product/index.jhtml?id=71234

Bill Dance, Johnny Morris (owner of Bass Pro) and "ME" were
interviewed on that show,(at the same place and time) if you read the
credits of that show you will see "me" listed as the Technical adviser
for the entire show.

That is the "real" World I live in. Something you only dream about.