Enquiry: I am looking for strong rods, i hope that i can find some help in this group.

Old February 3rd, 2007, 09:43 PM posted to alt.fishing
Søren M

Default Enquiry: I am looking for strong rods, i hope that i can find some help in this group.

Dear Group,

Please help me finding hollow titanium, carbon OR glassfiber rods (any)
for building some lamps with.

-They have to be hollow.

-Lenght around 600 mm. ~ 24 inch.
-They have to be as thin as possible.

-If its possible to get some conic ones it will also be an option.

-I will need about 1000 pcs. a month.

I hope by asking in this forum i can find some help in this matter with
links or contacts.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Regards
Soeren M
Inventor & industrial designer MDD

www.MySpace.com/MomsenDesign

Old February 3rd, 2007, 10:37 PM posted to alt.fishing
Søren M

"Søren M" skrev i en
meddelelse ...

Dear Group,

Please help me finding hollow titanium, carbon OR glassfiber rods
(any) for building some lamps with.

-They have to be hollow.

-Lenght around 600 mm. ~ 24 inch.
-They have to be as thin as possible.

-If its possible to get some conic ones it will also be an option.

-I will need about 1000 pcs. a month.

I hope by asking in this forum i can find some help in this matter
with links or contacts.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Regards
Soeren M
Inventor & industrial designer MDD

www.MySpace.com/MomsenDesign

Dear Group,

When i wrote conic tube i ment Tapered Tube

-lenght 600 mm. +/- 80 mm.
-thin end 3 mm.+/- 1
-thick end 5 mm. +/- 1

Yours sincerely,

Old February 5th, 2007, 06:32 AM posted to alt.fishing
Joel

"Søren M" wrote in message
:
:
:
: Dear Group,
:
[...]

What, are you an idiot?

just check with your local vendor, don't bug us here.

Old February 5th, 2007, 08:21 AM posted to alt.fishing
Søren M

"Joel" skrev i en meddelelse

"Søren M" wrote in
message
:
:
:
: Dear Group,
:
[...]

Dear Joel,

I am werry sorry if i offended you so mouch that you had to write.

i thourght that a place where fishing & rods meet up is a perfect place
to ask to get help in my matter.

Best regards
Soeren M

Old February 5th, 2007, 10:13 PM posted to alt.fishing
David H. Lipman

From: "Søren M"

| Dear Joel,
|
| I am werry sorry if i offended you so mouch that you had to write.
|
| i thourght that a place where fishing & rods meet up is a perfect place
| to ask to get help in my matter.
|
| Best regards
| Soeren M

Joel's a troll. Ignore him.

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Old February 6th, 2007, 05:00 AM posted to alt.fishing
Joel

"David H. Lipman" wrote in message
: From: "Søren M"
:
:
: | Dear Joel,
: |
: | I am werry sorry if i offended you so mouch that you had to write.
: |
: | i thourght that a place where fishing & rods meet up is a perfect
place
: | to ask to get help in my matter.
: |
: | Best regards
: | Soeren M
: |
:
: Joel's a troll. Ignore him.
:

IDIOT, I am a fisherman as well as a cameraman.

If I am a troll your are a bore.

Old February 6th, 2007, 09:29 PM posted to alt.fishing
David H. Lipman

From: "Joel"

| IDIOT, I am a fisherman as well as a cameraman.
|
| If I am a troll your are a bore.

Then please stop acting like a News group Troll !

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Old February 7th, 2007, 03:05 AM posted to alt.fishing
Joel

"David H. Lipman" wrote in message
: From: "Joel"
:
:
: | IDIOT, I am a fisherman as well as a cameraman.
: |
: | If I am a troll your are a bore.
: |
:
: Then please stop acting like a News group Troll !

Would you mind removing the spam in your sig.

Old February 7th, 2007, 09:21 PM posted to alt.fishing
David H. Lipman

From: "Joel"

| Would you mind removing the spam in your sig.

You are still acting lika a troll and your latest post [My boyfriend giggles like a girl]
proves it.

My "signature" conforms to *ALL* Usenet standards.

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Old February 7th, 2007, 09:41 PM posted to alt.fishing
Søren M

From: "Joel"

| Would you mind removing the spam in your sig.

You are still acting lika a troll and your latest post [My boyfriend
giggles like a girl]
proves it.

My "signature" conforms to *ALL* Usenet standards.

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

So gyes, any news about my tampered tubes?

Please dont fight in public.