Your Show - Future of The Cache La Poudre

Old May 2nd, 2008, 07:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Halfordian Golfer

Default Your Show - Future of The Cache La Poudre

Your Show is a broadcast TV show here in Colorado that is based on
questions for a given topic are asked by the viewers. Info is below
my .sig.

Adam Schrager is a great guy and will follow-up with you any questions
you send along. This week's section is about he future of the Cache La
Poudre, a beautiful river in Colorado with something like 50 or more
miles of access from the road that follows it on up.

Willy, thought you'd be interested.

Your pal,

TBone

A man from the west will fight over three things: water, women and
gold, and usually in that order."
--Arizona Senator Barry Goldwater

This week, YOUR SHOW tackles the future of one of Colorado’s most
popular rivers, the Cache la Poudre, in northern Colorado.

Right now, it’s the only river in the state designated as “wild and
scenic,” and is one of the most popular attractions in one of the
country’s fastest growing regions. You can see the conflict. The
population coming to northern Colorado need water to drink and to
irrigate and think some of the Poudre water should be diverted into
reservoirs. Others see its pristine beauty, its majestic
characteristics and fear man-made intrusions on a natural landmark.

We’ll discuss the river’s future with experts on both sides of the
issue. If you want to participate in the conversation, please e-mail
us at: .

YOUR SHOW airs at 10:30 a.m. on My20, Comcast Channel 3 on Sunday
mornings. Each week, it’s your ideas, your comments and your questions
that produce YOUR SHOW.

If you don’t want to receive a note like this in the future, I’m sorry
to have inconvenienced you. Simply respond to this note and I’ll take
you off my list.

Thanks for your participation. Oh, and if you have a great quote about
water you’d love to share, we’d love to show it to our viewers.

Adam

Adam Schrager
9News Political Reporter
YOUR SHOW Producer/Host