I'll be gone a while....

Old August 10th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Default I'll be gone a while....

As the subject line states, I won't be participating in the group for a
while. I'm going to be gone from Thursday morning, until late on the 22nd
of August.

My son Jim and I are dragging a cameraman up to far northeastern Quebec for
a caribou hunt! This will be the first time for Jim to be hunting something
other than deer, especially out of the country. This will be my second hunt
in Canada and I'm so excited I'm practically vibrating in place.

The outfitter says that our fly-in camp is going to be on a lake where
catching 5 to 9 pound brook trout is fairly common and he's even bringing in
a boat and outboard so that we can try for lake trout after we get the
caribou tags filled!

I'll be checking in yet today, but after that, I won't be back for a while,
so have fun and play nice.....
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old August 10th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Scott Davis

Good luck Steve. I know it's work, but try to see if you can enjoy it
too...:-)

Scott...

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...

Old August 10th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

Good luck to both of you.

Tue, 10 Aug 2004 08:47:20 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
sent into the ether:

As the subject line states, I won't be participating in the group for a
while. I'm going to be gone from Thursday morning, until late on the 22nd
of August.

My son Jim and I are dragging a cameraman up to far northeastern Quebec for
a caribou hunt! This will be the first time for Jim to be hunting something
other than deer, especially out of the country. This will be my second hunt
in Canada and I'm so excited I'm practically vibrating in place.

The outfitter says that our fly-in camp is going to be on a lake where
catching 5 to 9 pound brook trout is fairly common and he's even bringing in
a boat and outboard so that we can try for lake trout after we get the
caribou tags filled!

I'll be checking in yet today, but after that, I won't be back for a while,
so have fun and play nice.....

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
Old August 11th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Kevin Hare

You poor guys! My heart aches for you all. Caribou jerky at the NWC?
Be careful and have a great time! I do expect pictures!

Heavy