Hurricane Charley and Doc

Old August 14th, 2004, 02:48 AM
Moe Conway

Default Hurricane Charley and Doc

Well Doc just called me and he weathered the storm pretty well, that is he and
Sue are still alive. He ask me to post a note, letting everyone know that he
will be off-line for a while as he is without power. He can still be reached on
the phones, home and cell. On the down side, his project boat may be wiped out
and he may have to start all over on it, his small boat is fine and weather the
storm with no damage. My boat, stored at Doc's, is under a tree and he isn't
able to assess the damage until they bring in a chainsaw.The town of Arcaida,
Doc's hometown, took a severe hit and major damage. Doc will be taking some
photos and I will see if we can post them later. Thank God no one was injured
and my boat is insured. Doc doesn't have insurance on his. If he needs some
help, I will let everyone know.

--
The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no
trade-in value.

Old August 14th, 2004, 01:07 PM
Joe Z

Glad everyone is ok. You are right Moe, when Doc is ready to start building
I am sure a lot of us have boat stuff looking for a good home. Joe Z.

Old August 14th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Guy F. Anderson Sr.

On 14 Aug 2004 01:48:49 GMT, (Moe Conway) wrote:

Well Doc just called me and he weathered the storm pretty well...........etc......If he needs some
help, I will let everyone know.

Moe--thanks for the update, and keep us posted. Doc and Sue have been
much in my thoughts.